Football League 2017/18 - 13-14th March, 2018

football forum

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

9 point gap. Back to free scoring.

Should stay up.

I think the win against Norwich was a big turning point. Obviously teams like Hull and Bolton cant ease off just yet but for me its just the bottom four in it now. 

A big evening for Cardiff tonight they'll be delighted with given their upcoming fixtures. Villa must be absolutely kicking themselves. 

On a side note, I really don't like the way Reading and Ipswich speak about their Managers given their lack of resources. I'd like to see them struggle next season in a 'be careful what you wish for' type scenario.

• Subscriber

Unbelievable from Villa. This league's got a huge habit of that though I find. Hammer someone at the top and then follow it up with a howler days later.

I had a doubt creep in about Wolves after Saturday but they've put paid to that tonight and I think they'll see the job through now. Cardiff have won 7 on the spin which is phenomenal and I think they'll come 2nd. They do have Wolves and Villa in the space of four days though which will define everything for them.

Hard to believe at least one of Wolves, Villa, Fulham and Cardiff will miss out.

On 13/03/2018 at 22:28, The Palace Fan said:

I think the win against Norwich was a big turning point. Obviously teams like Hull and Bolton cant ease off just yet but for me its just the bottom four in it now. 

A big evening for Cardiff tonight they'll be delighted with given their upcoming fixtures. Villa must be absolutely kicking themselves. 

On a side note, I really don't like the way Reading and Ipswich speak about their Managers given their lack of resources. I'd like to see them struggle next season in a 'be careful what you wish for' type scenario.

Reading nearly got promotion last season though and they aren't poor I don't think. Can understand it more with Ipswich, though 273636363 years in the Championship must get dull

• The topic was unpinned

Archived