talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Tuesday 13th March - Man Utd (1) 1-2 (2) Sevilla (2nd Leg)

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Probably the most disgusted I’ve ever been as a United fan. Sevilla are fucking shit so what does that make us? Disgusting football.

Well if you see any Sevilla fans don't be spitting on them will you.... don't know how many you are going to get walking through your living room at this time of night but just don't do it... 

Just now, DeadLinesman said:

Pogna is genuine dogshit and we should never have bought Sanchez either. Seething.

I remember when I was younger and every team would have two players for every position and they'd look to replace the worst players with someone in that position who would suit the club. What happened to such common sense?

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

xDxD Fuck no... Next year we will win the league and champions. #the process is a work in progress, only a fool would jump ship.. It would be different if conte or klopp was our coach

You said that this year Teso my friend...wasn't it Mourinho always wins it in his second year?

Face it, the process is broken. De Boer is coming in next year 

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Dan said:

It's honestly beyond belief. The propaganda is unbelievable.

Yeah, it's like when he's been crowned the greatest goalkeeper in the world, nothing he does can be criticised. It's partly the United effect 

Just now, The Palace Fan said:

I remember when I was younger and every team would have two players for every position and they'd look to replace the worst players with someone in that position who would suit the club. What happened to such common sense?

Money happened, especially with us over the past few years. Vanity signings instead of the right players. Citeh get it right most of the time, we get it wrong nearly every time. It’s so frustrating.

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, Blue said:

As a journalist, we are still football fans and I've seen a lot of them that have personal vendetta's and failure to admit in being wrong. That's what makes me different. I can be stubborn I'll admit but I try to be as reasonable as possible. I think the journalists that do that stand out from the rest.

is it just me that sees this as a contradiction?

Being stubborn means you are less reasonable than normal...

• Administrator
Just now, Storts said:

Sutton said he'd rather have Son than Sanchez this week. I fully agree 

GettyImages-901282894.jpg

I'd have agreed even before the start of this season too. 

Roma is also winning. It would be class if we see Roma vs Sevilla in quarter finals, or Liverpool for that matter. Someone different for a change.

Just now, DeadLinesman said:

Money happened, especially with us over the past few years. Vanity signings instead of the right players. Citeh get it right most of the time, we get it wrong nearly every time. It’s so frustrating.

Board's made questionable decisions in replacing Ferguson as well. I doubt you'd see Ferguson put out a side with the dogshite Moyes tried to pass off as football, nor would you see the utter cowardice Mourinho demonstrates.

Pogba... I'd bet money Tarek Carranza who's plying his trade at fucking Ayacucho could put in better passes than what he did today. 

All of the sudden I'm feeling good about our game with France this summer if he's going to play... and this is coming from someone who thought Pogba was completely world class at Juventus.

8 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

xDxD Fuck no... Next year we will win the league and champions. #the process is a work in progress, only a fool would jump ship.. It would be different if conte or klopp was our coach

It's like the process of waiting for the second coming and the return of the Messiah... 2000 years on and the process is still brewing away. :ph34r:

• Administrator
Just now, Blue said:

All of the sudden I'm feeling good about our game with France this summer if he's going to play... and this is coming from someone who thought Pogba was completely world class at Juventus.

mate. it's 1 player. Calm yourself xD 

9 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Image result for process of elimination gif

I get it now..... 

• The title was changed to Tuesday 13th March - Man Utd (1) 1-2 (2) Sevilla (2nd Leg)
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived