talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Tuesday 13th March - Man Utd (1) 1-2 (2) Sevilla (2nd Leg)

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • The title was changed to Tuesday 13th March - Man Utd (1) 1-2 (2) Sevilla (2nd Leg)
  • Administrator

I like Ferdinand and Scholes as pundits but they both said before the game that Utd were winning by 'at least' 2 or 3 goals tonight xD. Oops. 

Mourinho is becoming like Wenger, incredible 12 years ago but now the game has passed him. Both need to step away, they are not what they are used to be and living off their past reputation.

Fair play to Sevilla, superb performance. They as a club deserve all the success they get.

• Subscriber

What a difference a substitution makes. Bring on Ben Yeder and goodbye United. The funny thing about watching this game was the commentary, he kept saying "hold onto the ball you're doing it wrong just run the clock down" and I was thinking what wrong is happening here they need to score two more and your style of football is attack so don't play the keep game because you know you'll get a chance. Silliness if you ask me.

Just now, carefreeluke said:

Too negative, as years go by this type of football seems to be dying out.

We’ll get knocked out in a similar manner tomorrow. 

The away goal will see us out unless we get something really early, it's the only way to try and put the frightners on Barca... 

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Can’t wait to hear the miserable fucking cunts excuses. 

can you not abuse Teso please 

:ph34r: 

3 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

What a difference a substitution makes. Bring on Ben Yeder and goodbye United. The funny thing about watching this game was the commentary, he kept saying "hold onto the ball you're doing it wrong just run the clock down" and I was thinking what wrong is happening here they need to score two more and your style of football is attack so don't play the keep game because you know you'll get a chance. Silliness if you ask me.

Man utd bought on Pogba at 0-0

• The topic was unpinned

Archived