talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Tuesday 13th March - Man Utd (1) 1-2 (2) Sevilla (2nd Leg)

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mourinho is a disaster.

This side has all the money in the world but when you have a coach too lazy to prepare set pieces, work on structure and possession, or any ability to win the ball high, you can get undone by any moderately well-coached side. 

He banks on luck and tonight they haven't got their usual slice. 

• Administrator

Ha, imagine spending all that money and still not being able to beat Sevilla at home in the round of 16 in the Champions League. 

United always struggle against Spanish sides.

They scraped past Celta in the Europa last year in a tie they should have lost, couldn't score in their 4 meetings vs Villarreal, battered home and away off Athletic, now against Sevilla, etc. They hate playing Spanish teams as much as Barcelona do Chelsea xD

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Storts said:

Said on social media, put why do commentators always fail to acknowledge De Gea errors? They always just ignore it, so bizarre

It's honestly beyond belief. The propaganda is unbelievable.

Just now, Storts said:

Said on social media, put why do commentators always fail to acknowledge De Gea errors? They always just ignore it, so bizarre

As a journalist, we are still football fans and I've seen a lot of them that have personal vendetta's and failure to admit in being wrong. That's what makes me different. I can be stubborn I'll admit but I try to be as reasonable as possible. I think the journalists that do that stand out from the rest.

• The title was changed to Tuesday 13th March - Man Utd (1) 1-2 (2) Sevilla (2nd Leg)
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived