talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Wednesday 14th March - Barcelona (4) 3-0 (1) Chelsea (2nd Leg)

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well whatever happens tonight its a must for us to get an early away goal if we want any hope of making a game of this... That will at least cancel out Barca's away goal and maybe give them some worries about conceding twice... I don't care how we get it, off someones arse, an own goal, through fair means or foul ( if we can get away with it ) but we have to hit the back of the net tonight... I fully expect Barca to come out all guns blazing to try and end this in the first half if they can.. 

If we get the away goal I suggest major play acting, time wasting, going down under the slightest touch, protesting every corner or goal kick that goes against us and general time wasting where applicable... Because that's what the buggers will do to us... :D

Just hope if we do end up going out that we make a really good game of it... Should be Barca with the edge but in these games you just never know.. 

• Administrator

commentators said a few minutes ago that 'Hazard has had a great start to the game'. The only thing he'd done by that point was not being able to hold up Messi shortly before the goal was scored xD 

Just now, Bluewolf said:

Things have not changed that much as it stands.. Still need to get that away goal and its all level again but obviously can't be conceding every 20 odd minutes or we will be in the shit... 

This screams of one of those games that Chelsea will get some sort of stupid lucky goal.

Just now, Spike said:

This screams of one of those games that Chelsea will get some sort of stupid lucky goal.

We are due to put away a few chances... We create enough normally just not been all that clinical with them... Tonight would be a good night to have a decent night in front of goal.. Barca are vulnerable if we can keep enough pressure on them...  

Just now, Cannabis said:

Said it many, many times but Courtois isn't a top goalkeeper, he's so lucky to have pulled the wool over Atletico and Chelsea's eyes convincing them that he's decent.

He certainly won't have added anything to his value with that howler for sure... 

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Spike said:

I'd actually like Barcelona a lot more if they just didn't dive so much. Ay, ay, ay, at least Javier 'tough guy' Mascherano isn't around anymore dying at the hint of contact.

I'd like Chelsea a lot more if they didn't have a murderer in their team.

I'M KIDDING - LET'S NOT HAVE THAT DEBATE AGAIN.

• The title was changed to Wednesday 14th March - Barcelona (4) 3-0 (1) Chelsea (2nd Leg)
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived