talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Wednesday 14th March - Barcelona (4) 3-0 (1) Chelsea (2nd Leg)

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, carefreeluke said:

Good night. 

“Antonio Conte infamously said that you can’t enter a €100 restaurant with a €10 note when asked about Juventus’ chances in UCL. Since then, Max Allegri has taken them to the Champions League final twice.”

Good night? What is so good about it?

• Subscriber

Chelsea weren't too bad to be fair. Whether they'd have put up that much of a fight if they hadn't been forced to come out after going behind after 2 minutes you never know.

Hopefully we get City, Bayern, Barcelona and either Juventus or Real Madrid in the last four.

Since the summer transfer window, it was never going to be our season. Even when we played well, we lose. 

That's football. But again, annoyingly, this could of all been avoided. And it all starts initially with the board. 

I stopped reading halfway through some of these posts because they sounded like they were coming from owned bitches in some cases... Olivier Giroud and manliness xD and Barcelona players diving!!! :o

Ay Ay Ay... ;)

Anyway... Thought Chelsea played a fine game and looked very good in various periods of the game.  But Barcelona once again controlled the vital moments of the game and both Busquets (before he went off with whatever it is) and Messi were the big difference.  As for Iniesta... No point in even wanting to applaud him because the guy is something extraordinary.  All the same, Chelsea were very good and I enjoyed the football they played in various spells.  It's been a good two games from two very good sides and there was no way 3 goals difference between the two although the better team progressed in the end.

• The title was changed to Wednesday 14th March - Barcelona (4) 3-0 (1) Chelsea (2nd Leg)
33 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

I stopped reading halfway through some of these posts because they sounded like they were coming from owned bitches in some cases... Olivier Giroud and manliness xD and Barcelona players diving!!! :o

Ay Ay Ay... ;)

Anyway... Thought Chelsea played a fine game and looked very good in various periods of the game.  But Barcelona once again controlled the vital moments of the game and both Busquets (before he went off with whatever it is) and Messi were the big difference.  As for Iniesta... No point in even wanting to applaud him because the guy is something extraordinary.  All the same, Chelsea were very good and I enjoyed the football they played in various spells.  It's been a good two games from two very good sides and there was no way 3 goals difference between the two although the better team progressed in the end.

Tsk, tsk, tsk. You missed all the best posting. Ay, ay, ay, the insolence of some men.

1 hour ago, Stan said:

Peru are shit though and won't make the knockouts of the World Cup. Probably finish last in the group while Messi goes on to semi's most likely.

Wash your mouth out! How dare you say  such a thing! With Tapia Peru can go all the way!

SirBalon touched by the criticism towards Barcelona's scummy ways. What a shock. It wasn't even a case of them picking their moments to cheat, they just do it non-stop. xD

It had nothing to do with why Barcelona won though and it was just an obvious observation to make everytime they play anyone even when they're winning easily... In reality, everyone knows that overall Barcelona are the saviours of football that exist to battle the evil Real Madrid. #MoreThanAnIllegalReferendum

Just now, 6666 said:

SirBalon touched by the criticism towards Barcelona's scummy ways. What a shock. It wasn't even a case of them picking their moments to cheat, they just do it non-stop. xD

It had nothing to do with why Barcelona won though and it was just an obvious observation to make everytime they play anyone even when they're winning easily... In reality, everyone knows that overall Barcelona are the saviours of football that exist to battle the evil Real Madrid. #MoreThanAnIllegalReferendum

Think of it as Stockholm Syndrome he rushes to defend scum because he was molested by one. The cognitive dissonance does a number on the poor bloke's head, I honestly empathise with him. He has become delusional to the point where he thinks people actually wear skinny jeans and that someone would marry him.

@SirBalon

3 minutes ago, Spike said:

Think of it as Stockholm Syndrome he rushes to defend scum because he was molested by one. The cognitive dissonance does a number on the poor bloke's head, I honestly empathise with him. He has become delusional to the point where he thinks people actually wear skinny jeans and that someone would marry him.

@SirBalon

Super skinny jeans mate! :P

1 minute ago, SirBalon said:

Finally 6666666666 understands football from his eternal couch. xD

I don't know what an eternal couch is but it sounds great.

Intelligence is needed to analyse football though, has nothing to do what you're sitting on. Glad I could help you out. :coffee:

2 hours ago, Spike said:

@Berserker will shit himself and play with the turds when he reads this thread. Not because of my comments about Piguian but because he is retarded.

You fucking obese, pill-swallowing, crazy, Pogo-looking spackermong. And Higuain is far greater than your retardness-tainted eyes allow you to see. And Messi also wasted a chance as well as Palacio in 2014. Next match i'm gonna grab all your crazy pills, put them on a bag and shove them through your arse to stop you from being so stupidly idiotic.

2 hours ago, Cannabis said:

He's lived under the rule of the British Empire for most of his life, he should be fine.

I think this transgression against the land of the great San Martín defeater of all the invading empires grants me at least a night alone with the GF Martin.

42 minutes ago, Berserker said:

You fucking obese, pill-swallowing, crazy, Pogo-looking spackermong. And Higuain is far greater than your retardness-tainted eyes allow you to see. And Messi also wasted a chance as well as Palacio in 2014. Next match i'm gonna grab all your crazy pills, put them on a bag and shove them through your arse to stop you from being so stupidly idiotic.

I think this transgression against the land of the great San Martín defeater of all the invading empires grants me at least a night alone with the GF Martin.

Even Piguian would agree with me

• The topic was unpinned

Archived