talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Wednesday 14th March - Barcelona (4) 3-0 (1) Chelsea (2nd Leg)

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
Just now, Bluewolf said:

What was that about 12 Chelsea attempts to Barca's 6?? 

About as much use to us tonight as it would be me saying I once had 12 attempts at knocking Mike Tyson out but still ended up on my arse...  

Far more clinical when it mattered.. We are a a bit kick and hope.. 

yep, ruthlessness between the teams is where it's mattered across the 2 legs. And Courtois' legs.

3 minutes ago, Stan said:

Peru are shit though and won't make the knockouts of the World Cup. Probably finish last in the group while Messi goes on to semi's most likely.

Only for Higuain to choke it away. Messi would have a Copa and WC under his belt if not for Piguian's pizza and pasta diet.

• Administrator
Just now, Spike said:

Only for Higuain to choke it away. Messi would have a Copa and WC under his belt if not for Piguian's pizza and pasta diet.

a reply I needed but not the one I wanted.

Just now, Spike said:

Stan could have easily said Messi would score a hattrick against us in knockouts as we would most likely face Argentina, but I suppose saying we go through wouldn't be good enough fishing.. and in the end it was still a terrible attempt xD

• Administrator
Just now, Blue said:

Stan could have easily said Messi would score a hattrick against us in knockouts as we would most likely face Argentina, but I suppose saying we go through wouldn't be good enough fishing.. and in the end it was still a terrible attempt xD

great journalistic insight there. Thanks. 

Just now, Blue said:

Messi will score one goal in a 5-1 route and people will claim he dragged Argentina to the WC. Whereas Piguian will score a hattrick in the group stage and people will say he was their best forward, despite choking in every final ever.

Just now, Spike said:

Messi will score one goal in a 5-1 route and people will claim he dragged Argentina to the WC. Whereas Piguian will score a hattrick in the group stage and people will say he was their best forward, despite choking in every final ever.

It would be totally Argentina-like to beat us 5-1 and not have Messi score against us.

Then again, he does struggle with the South American style. In seriousness, its not just us that he hasn't scored much against.

Just now, El_Loco said:

To be fair, Gonzalito wasn't fat back then and Palacio also missed an easy one. 😂

Aguero also missed a few

• The title was changed to Wednesday 14th March - Barcelona (4) 3-0 (1) Chelsea (2nd Leg)
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived