talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Wednesday 14th March - Barcelona (4) 3-0 (1) Chelsea (2nd Leg)

3 minutes ago, El_Loco said:

3 posts, right? Chelsea really shot themselves on the foot with two costly mistakes. As for Barcelona, it's nice to see Dembélé get going. 

3 posts  from us and 3 individual errors that led to Barca's goals. xD

Not too arsed as I know we aren't going to win the competition, but it's dissappointing going out in this manner. 

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Alonso went down easily but there's been a hundred penalties given this season that are softer than that. Should have been given for me.

Also if Barcelona appeal for as much usually as they have tonight then no wonder they think the referees are against them and give Real Madrid a 12 point start each season. There's putting pressure on the referee which I disagree with but everyone does it to an extent but the full Barca team and fans are up in arms every time they get breathed on.

Also imagine how much of a cunt everyone would be calling Ronaldo if he'd pointed in the refs face like Messi did earlier.

1 minute ago, RandoEFC said:

Alonso went down easily but there's been a hundred penalties given this season that are softer than that. Should have been given for me.

Also if Barcelona appeal for as much usually as they have tonight then no wonder they think the referees are against them and give Real Madrid a 12 point start each season. There's putting pressure on the referee which I disagree with but everyone does it to an extent but the full Barca team and fans are up in arms every time they get breathed on.

Also imagine how much of a cunt everyone would be calling Ronaldo if he'd pointed in the refs face like Messi did earlier.

Also went unpunished... 

• Administrator

not sure why people act like Barca are the only club that do this.

Real Madrid do it to an equal extent, too. 

For the record, I hate it regardless of any team or player that does it. It's pathetic and I thought it was meant to be outlawed from the game a few years ago. United used to be one of the worst for it if I remember correctly as well. 

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Stan said:

not sure why people act like Barca are the only club that do this.

Real Madrid do it to an equal extent, too. 

For the record, I hate it regardless of any team or player that does it. It's pathetic and I thought it was meant to be outlawed from the game a few years ago. United used to be one of the worst for it if I remember correctly as well. 

I don't watch Barcelona or Madrid enough to know either way but the way Barca have been at it tonight is one of the worst examples I've ever seen. Possibly it seems worse because of the atmosphere and the crowd.

• Administrator

I don't watch Barcelona or Madrid enough to know either way but the way Barca have been at it tonight is one of the worst examples I've ever seen. Possibly it seems worse because of the atmosphere and the crowd.

I've definitely seen worse but that was probably in a Clasico match. Either way, my point still stands and it needs to be cut out because it can sometimes overshadow good performances.

• Administrator
Just now, Danny said:

Oh feck you @Stan for putting my topic in with this shitheap 

didn't need a new topic xD. What would have been said in that thread could just go in this thread :/ 

• The title was changed to Wednesday 14th March - Barcelona (4) 3-0 (1) Chelsea (2nd Leg)
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived