talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Jamie Vardy

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 17/10/2021 at 10:23, The Premier Steve's said:

Vardy is same category as someone like Robbie Fowler, probably similar drug use as well :ph34r:

His eyes do look like he did alot of cocaine 😂

• Subscriber

I don't know how true it is but he was supposedly ready to sign, but Wenger actually put him off the idea.

Thank god he never went anyway. It's quite surreal with Vardy because you're watching a player who I just simply don't think we could ever top. When you consider the full package, how it started, where it's ended up, the scaling of new heights with him as the spearhead etc... I just cannot see anybody ever being a bigger fans favourite.

I really thought he was slowing down a bit last season but he's still hitting the numbers even now. I don't think he's going to be our key player during this period as such - but I still think he'll be here another 2/3 years, and I think I said that 2/3 years ago. I'm just happy that other strikers look like they're stepping up. Iheanacho's really clicked here and Daka looks a phenomenal buy.

• 9 months later...
51 minutes ago, Stan said:

The PL's greatest ever striker has a signed a new contract until 2024 :D

49 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Didn’t know Shearer had come out of retirement?

The greatest Striker isn't even on the list though... Archie McDonald of Stockton ( circa 1910 ) who went on strike for 6 whole games after they made the decision to move from pies to oranges at halftime.... 

Seen here protesting during the Blyth Wanderers match... Blyth went on to win 18-0 

See the source image

1 minute ago, Bluewolf said:

The greatest Striker isn't even on the list though... Archie McDonald of Stockton ( circa 1910 ) who went on strike for 6 whole games after they made the decision to move from pies to oranges at halftime.... 

Seen here protesting during the Blyth Wanderers match... Blyth went on to win 18-0 

See the source image

Should have subbed him tbf

Archived