• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Stephen Hawking has passed away

football forum

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

doctors say he wouldn't live past 23. Incredible mind and incredible feat to defy the doctors, let alone all the lessons and teachings he was able to give beyond that date.

RIP to one of the greatest individuals ever to have lived.

Proof that the mind is the most powerful, amazing and most valuable thing a human being possesses. The body was a shambles of afflictions and disabilities... But this was overpowered and overdriven by a wonderful mind that taught the more physically able of his kind that superiority and understanding comes from intelligence and a driven obsession to teach..

RIP TEACHER!

I'm actually quite sad about this. A lot of times when celebrities die I don't think a lot about it. Steven Hawkins was a brilliant mind. Not just with science but with everything. His observations of the world were brilliant. He was the next Einstein and the world has lost a brilliant man.

• Subscriber

Along with being one of the greatest minds in modern science, he also had an incredible talent of explaining highly complicated concepts in clear terms for general population; a true sign of extraordinary intelligence. "A Brief History of Time" was one of the books that sparked my interest in science as a child, Stephen Hawking and Carl Sagan are legends for making science interesting and fun, both sadly gone now. RIP.

Archived