talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Thursday 15th March - Arsenal (2) - (0) AC Milan (2nd Leg)

• Administrator

Can AC Milan rise to the challenge and come back against an Arsenal side finding form again?

Gattuso's biggest test so far of is managerial career with AC Milan. 

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

An early goal for Milan would put the cat in amongst the pigeons for sure... Milan have absolutely no pressure now with being 0-2 down from their home leg and now playing away without having to feel the pressure of their fans.  So the only thing is if Arsenal are complacent which I doubt they should be considering our season so far.

Milan are a very average side with a nutcase for a coach... This should be a walk in the park but then again look at what happened against that Swedish club (won't bother to try and remember their name with all due respects).

46 minutes ago, Kitchen Sales said:

Why does my line up app tell me Borini is playing right back xD

4 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Um, did I just see that right? Borini at RB?

Thats because Gattuso is following Mourinho's route to beat Wenger

1 minute ago, Inverted said:

Welbeck staking a strong claim for a place in England's World Cup squad with those diving skills. 

Imagine the squad with a front line of Kane, Welbeck and Alli ... my goodness :4_joy:

1 minute ago, Asura said:

Imagine the squad with a front line of Kane, Welbeck and Alli ... my goodness :4_joy:

Would win the World Cup with a record 50 penalties awarded. 

Harry Kane becomes the best player in the history of intl football. 

Disgraceful, how do players who go down like that look their partners in the eye? What'd you do today honey? Oh I flailed around on the ground like a fish pretending to be hurt.

Ref has gifted the tie to Arsenal and that Lino behind the goal, if he can't see that's a dive then he shouldn't be in a job.

I'm not watching the game but I did see the penalty. Embarrassing call, yes. However I really hate it when someone claims there was a "robbery" and starts going with what ifs. They don't exist! If the referee has given it early in the game, its your own fault for not winning it in the later minutes. VAR isn't the solution either as with it that still would have been the final decision. Football is corrupt, fact of the matter. However, the game is won on the pitch and you need to be wary that a grotesque error by the referee could be within distance. They are a part of the game.

If Milan lose because of this, its still nobody elses fault other than theirs. They likely needed 3 goals anyways.

Never should've been a penalty but diving is definitely an area Welbeck has always been good at... Unlucky for AC Milan but good for us. The refereeing overall has been a bit poor with a lot of the calls they're giving. Referee giving fouls for soft contact. Was an enjoyable half though.

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

I'm not watching the game but I did see the penalty. Embarrassing call, yes. However I really hate it when someone claims there was a "robbery" and starts going with what ifs. They don't exist! If the referee has given it early in the game, its your own fault for not winning it in the later minutes. VAR isn't the solution either as with it that still would have been the final decision. Football is corrupt, fact of the matter. However, the game is won on the pitch and you need to be wary that a grotesque error by the referee could be within distance. They are a part of the game.

If Milan lose because of this, its still nobody elses fault other than theirs. They likely needed 3 goals anyways.

If there was VAR today, the penalty call would have been ruled out. Literally everyone else knows that its a dive after one quick replay that took about 5 seconds, a typical time length of a throw in or a reset after a foul.  But keep claiming your agenda against how VAR doesnt fix anything.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived