talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Cardiff City - the Best Team in the Championship?

Danny Gabbidon says his former side Cardiff City are "the best team in the Championship" going into the final nine games of the season.

Neil Warnock's side are on a run of seven consecutive wins in the second tier and sit just behind Nuno Santo Espirito's Wolves, whose title as champions-elect has come into question in recent weeks, with their lead having been cut to just three points.

Four successive wins during a torrid festive period saw the Bluebirds' potential to achieve automatic promotion to the Premier League for the first time since 2014, but since the 2-1 defeat to QPR on New Year's Day, Warnock's side are yet to taste defeat since.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes. 

I respect any team that riles up the total football brigade with brute physicality, endeavour and fight - seeing a dominant, coherent unit of limited players become way more than the sum of their parts is, for me, way more exciting than keep-ball around the centre circle. 

*The above is in no way linked to my personal bias of wanting another couple of million out of Cardiff for the Madine transfer, and the unbridled joy I would get seeing that carthorse play in the top tier of England - my football career really wouldn't be over in that case.:banana:

2 hours ago, Stan said:

Cardiff's centre-back Sean Morrison calls out Derby in a weird rant

That's left me confused. He seemed to start off well and then resulted to arseholes, dicks and bells. I imagine the Derby dressing room are just 'wtf laughing'.

• Administrator
8 hours ago, The Palace Fan said:

That's left me confused. He seemed to start off well and then resulted to arseholes, dicks and bells. I imagine the Derby dressing room are just 'wtf laughing'.

Perhaps he'd just watched Team America and was inspired by it. 

23 hours ago, Stan said:

Fair play, that's a really positive message to send to kids as well as being the captain of the team. 

Sick bants.

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎04‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 21:20, Stan said:

Sean Morrison there.

Responsible for two of Derby's goal's last night in their 3-1 win against Cardiff.

It's moment's like this why I love Football. Now who look's a cunt...

Archived