Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
football forum

Football League 2017/18 - 17-21st March, 2018

353.gif354.gif355.gif

all kick-offs 15.00 unless stated

Saturday 17th March, 2018
Barnsley vs Millwall, 13.00
Birmingham vs Hull
Bolton vs Aston Villa, 17.30
Brentford vs Middlesbrough
Bristol City vs Ipswich
Fulham vs QPR, 12.30
Leeds vs Sheff Weds
Norwich vs Reading
Sheff Utd vs Nottm Forest
Sunderland vs Preston
Wolves vs Burton

League One
Blackpool vs Southend
Charlton vs Fleetwood
Gillingham vs Blackburn
MK Dons vs Bury
Northampton vs Rotherham
Oldham vs Portsmouth
Oxford vs Peterborough
Plymouth vs Bristol Rovers
Rochdale vs AFC Wimbledon
Scunthorpe vs Shrewsbury

League Two
Accrington Stanley vs Forest Green
Barnet vs Wycombe
Cambridge vs Swindon
Carlisle vs Crawley
Cheltenham vs Chesterfield
Colchester vs Yeovil
Crewe vs Coventry
Lincoln vs Grimsby
Morecambe vs Exeter
Newport vs Luton
Notts County vs Mansfield
Port Vale vs Stevenage

Sunday 18th March, 2018
Derby vs Cardiff, 12.00

Monday 19th March, 2018
Doncaster vs Bradford

Tuesday 20th March, 2018
League One
Northampton vs Shrewsbury, 19.45
Rochdale vs Fleetwood, 19.45

League Two
Crewe vs Forest Green, 19.45
Morecambe vs Colchester, 19.45
Port Vale vs Exeter, 19.45

Wednesday 21st March, 2018
League One
Walsall vs Wigan, 19.45

Game 2 of 6 of the arguable season defining run in. Another tough game that could go either way despite both team's form (Derby are in a slump, but we are due to drop points as well).

Furious that QPR were the ones to tonk Villa recently. Had a feeling they were due to get it wrong at some point, hoped it would be against us. 

Alas, they'll be well back on the ball, on Sky with a point to prove. Could be a bloodbath; the yawning chasm between parachute payment-funded class and bargain basement has beens/never weres will show and the whole country will get to see it. 

This is despite us playing some excellent football over the past couple of weeks and stopping the rot away from home - we definitely deserved all three against Wednesday and Reading.

Anything out of this game will be totally unexpected and a complete Brucey Bonus. Fingers crossed.

9 minutes ago, StefBWFC said:

Furious that QPR were the ones to tonk Villa recently. Had a feeling they were due to get it wrong at some point, hoped it would be against us. 

Alas, they'll be well back on the ball, on Sky with a point to prove. Could be a bloodbath; the yawning chasm between parachute payment-funded class and bargain basement has beens/never weres will show and the whole country will get to see it. 

This is despite us playing some excellent football over the past couple of weeks and stopping the rot away from home - we definitely deserved all three against Wednesday and Reading.

Anything out of this game will be totally unexpected and a complete Brucey Bonus. Fingers crossed.

Your lot have been on decent form recently haven't you?

I think you could get something out of this, though admittedly it's more out of helping us than anything.

We have been playing quite well to be honest but I'm never confident when we're on TV, let alone against a side flying at the moment. 

As for helping you lot out, I'd probably give Warnock a reach-around for a point against Villa right now.

Reading at home. Half the squad injured and the other half out of form, bar a few exceptions. Tettey out I think, Oliveira might be back apparently. I assume we are rushing him back because Watkins is fucking awful.

Sub zero temperatures, snow and playing plastic Reading who will bring about 20 fans. This will be grim.

Fulham 1-0 QPR. Tom Cairney has plenty of options ahead of him but opts to shoot from outside the box and it's a good decision as it puts the home side 1 up. 

Fulham 2-0 QPR. Just before HT, Sessegnon sets up Piazon in the box and makes no mistake scoring. 

Luongo gets one back for QPR before half-time as well!

the fact Fulham haven't put this game away makes me think QPR will equalise late on

2 minutes ago, Stan said:

the fact Fulham haven't put this game away makes me think QPR will equalise late on

QPR have had some good chances and they deserve a point in fairness, though guarantee that Fulham will go and get a third.

30 minutes ago, Stan said:

as i was saying...

Brentford 0-1 Middlesbrough - Adama Traore, 22mins

4 hours ago, Marc said:

Reading at home. Half the squad injured and the other half out of form, bar a few exceptions. Tettey out I think, Oliveira might be back apparently. I assume we are rushing him back because Watkins is fucking awful.

Sub zero temperatures, snow and playing plastic Reading who will bring about 20 fans. This will be grim.

Norwich 2-0 Reading after 25 mins xD 

Brentford 1-1 Middlesbrough - Lewis MacLeod, 34 mins

Wolves 2-0 Burton - Benik Afobe, 41 mins.

Sunderland almost destined to go down, losing 1-0 at home to Preston. 

oh Leeds. Last minute goal conceded against Sheff Weds.

Feel for you @Lucas :( 

Big win for Birmingham. 3-0 at home to Hull. Puts them level with 21st-placed Barnsley. 

Bolton 1-0 Aston Villa - a goal which affects both ends of the table! 

7 days ago I was looking to be proved wrong about Bruce, turns out I wasn’t I was on the money all along completely inept at times, utter joke

1 minute ago, Fairy In Boots said:

7 days ago I was looking to be proved wrong about Bruce, turns out I wasn’t I was on the money all along completely inept at times, utter joke

sure it's not just a case of confirmation bias there?! 

4 minutes ago, Stan said:

sure it's not just a case of confirmation bias there?! 

No it’s really not he’s just demonstrating once again his inability to read a game and make a tactical adjustment. His substitutions are mike Bassett like it’s a fucking farce I’ve been right all along. It was demonstrated against Wolves we’ve got the squad to do this league but we’ll finish 4-5th and get stuffed by Fulham because in 2018 the sum amount of tactical know how Steve cunt face Bruce brings to the table is “play it long” & “get stuck in”. 

I called this farce back in October