talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Bundesliga 2017/18 - Matchday 27 - 16-18th March, 2018

football forum

5 minutes ago, binder said:

Video killed the Bayer come back. VAR assisted red card to Alario. Koln actually have been the better team so far, though bayer were getting into it up until the off the ball, needless, elbow by Alario

5 minutes ago, nudge said:

Alario gets sent off for elbowing a Köln player behind referees back, well done by VAR for intervening. 

I wonder if VAR will change players habits knowing they can get tugged during the game rather than it being left until after.. I suppose some will wise up while others will never learn.. 

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
1 minute ago, Bluewolf said:

I wonder if VAR will change players habits knowing they can get tugged during the game rather than it being left until after.. I suppose some will wise up while others will never learn.. 

Yeah, I think most simply aren't capable of thinking about consequences at the heat of the moment, so we're always going to have some incidents. Which is not a bad thing, to be honest xD 

For the most part I like and agree with having VAR ( or whatever they are going to call it), in this day and age you need some way of going back and checking things that can be checked.  I prefer having an independent  team looking at the video, but I can see some people not liking the time delay.

• Subscriber
Just now, Viva la FCB said:

James is a beautiful man. That chip was inch perfect.

Yes, beautiful cross, but Leipzig's defence is also shambles, three Bayern players were unmarked right in front of the goal...

• The title was changed to Bundesliga 2017/18 - Matchday 27 - 16-18th March, 2018
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived