• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

2017/18 FA Cup Quarter Final Match Chat - 17-18th March 2018

football forum

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

Being sacked from Channel 5's Football League Show is probably the best thing that's happened to Lyndsey Hipgrave. She's on everything now.

She will probably get sacked again after that howler from her at the end.

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Marc said:

Kante was quality. Why did Leicester fans boo at the final whistle?!

The ref. Somehow only added a minute on despite always pointing to his watch for the amount of time wasting done by Chelsea when they were leading. Not saying we wouldn't have done the same but if you're only gonna add on a minute it's ridiculous. Also not saying it was guaranteed that we'd have equalised again but it would have been nice to have the chance. 

Always thought Pawson was a weak referee anyway, regardless of today. 

1 hour ago, True Blue said:

Yeah noticed it too since the kick off, bit less later into the game. He was hardly a cunt and didn't force his way out?

If any of our fans were booing Kante they needed to be banned from attending any of our matches in the future. Absolute cunts if they're booing him. 

Regarding the game, thought it was a decent match but we've gifted Chelsea 2 goals. Destined never to get our hands on that trophy if we make mistakes like we did. Schmeichel has had a nightmare for the goal. If you're gonna come out that far, you gotta get something on the ball. He didn't even need to come for it anyway. Pedro's header didn't even have that much power on it so it's a simple save if he stays on his line. 

I'm partly resigning myself to admitting to never winning this trophy in my lifetime. 

• Subscriber
On 3/17/2018 at 02:18, Dan said:

I think this is going to be the League Cup all over again. We come very close but we lose out in a cruel way and then Chelsea run into a very beatable side in the semis.

The quarter final seems to be our limit in any tournament.

So, so predictable.

Fuck off.

22 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Whats this mistake she's done?

She announced the next round fixtures as Chelsea / Manchester United and Tottenham / Southampton.

Hasn't got anywhere near the media coverage as when she cut off the caller for calling her 'darling' and 'love' twice.. 

• Administrator
8 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

She announced the next round fixtures as Chelsea / Manchester United and Tottenham / Southampton.

Is that it? Based on the reaction I've seen on social media you'd have thought she'd done something much more serious. 

• Subscriber
4 hours ago, carefreeluke said:

We've been dreadful, only some bizarre positioning and defending from Leicester has allowed us to score. 

Sounds about right.

We are laughable defensively. We concede avoidable goals for fun.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived