• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

2017/18 FA Cup Quarter Final Match Chat - 17-18th March 2018

football forum

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

can't remember a manager going after his own player so often? Or at least putting him in a position to criticise him? If you don't like the player, don't play him, sell him?

• Subscriber
12 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

Quarter final replays were scrapped from last season I think

Not a single draw since that got brought in as well xD

Southampton have been better this half. Absolutely ridiculous save from Walton for the penalty.

I need to leave for our game but I'm finding this one hard to leave.

It's been the case for a while this season but it looks like the penny has officially dropped with Cahill. It's going to be an interesting next couple of seasons for him.

I think we've played our best football this season with Bakayoko and Kante starting together and I quite like the look of the team today, besides the wing backs of course.

A goal would do wonders for Morata and let's hope he's not moping about today and falling about the place. Wouldn't surprise me to hear if there was more to his absence than just an injury. His confidence has looked shattered for a while now and it wouldn't surprise me if we find out later on in the future that he was partly out for that long because of confidence reasons. A bloke who I'm pretty sure has a worst discipline record than Costa ever did for us as well by the way.

See Morata scoring today.

Not sure about Bakayoko.. He has hardly set the place alight since joining us, don't know if it's just too early for him and he needs to settle in to the style of play over here or he is just over hyped.. I never saw him prior to this but he has not settled at all.. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived