talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Robert Lewandowski on the move?

football forum

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wew lad. Good for him, an amazing forward that really fucked Dortmund hard. I think he should have moved from Germany after doing everything with Dortmund, I'm a big advocate of winning as many top leagues as possible. 

Maybe it is because I'm foreign but I'd rather do a 'grand slam' winning all the major leagues of Europe than winning the same one eight time over.

Right now it all sounds official and all the sound bites look to be for real. The journalistic moves have all been quite similar to those surrounding Arthur's move to Barcelona.  That definitely means Benzema out although they're both completely different and I don't see Lewandowski doing what Benzema has been doing all these years which is instead of scoring himself or looking to do that, he's been providing for Cristiano Ronaldo.

Just now, Spike said:

Lewandowski is rightfully German as is Danzig.

To be fair if he did (or is) stick around, that record was going to be broken. No chance he's not scoring 20 goals in 7 seasons.

9 hours ago, Spike said:

Lewandowski is rightfully German as is Danzig.

all hail metal god danzig ... all hail !!  :P  :P

Related image

sorry for the crazy talk ....................   as for Robert, well, he's a very good striker with tons of experience.   he'll be a good replacement for Benzema.

They already have the best goal poacher in the world, I don't think Lewandowski is really the man they need. They need someone like Neymar to run at and rip defences apart more than anything as they don't currently have anything like this in their attack. It's all cross, cross, cross.

1 minute ago, The Rebel CRS said:

They already have the best goal poacher in the world, I don't think Lewandowski is really the man they need. They need someone like Neymar to run at and rip defences apart more than anything as they don't currently have anything like this in their attack. It's all cross, cross, cross.

They also need to fine tune their midfield... Casemiro has been found out this season and both Modrić and Kroos have suffered for this.  All the news coming from within is the search for his replacement and the obvious one would be Kanté.

1 minute ago, SirBalon said:

They also need to fine tune their midfield... Casemiro has been found out this season and both Modrić and Kroos have suffered for this.  All the news coming from within is the search for his replacement and the obvious one would be Kanté.

Kante would be a class signing for them. They will probably get Neymar as well after all their players keep speaking about him constantly in the media recently. It just seems inevitable even if PSG aren't they type of club who sell.

21 minutes ago, The Rebel CRS said:

Kante would be a class signing for them. They will probably get Neymar as well after all their players keep speaking about him constantly in the media recently. It just seems inevitable even if PSG aren't they type of club who sell.

If ever there was a player that's a replica of a past player that's Kanté in my opinion.  N'Golo Kanté is v.2.0 of Claude Makélélé without a doubt.  They're almost identical in everything to do with their football and Makélélé served Real Madrid very well indeed.  He is a million light years superior to Casemiro and a club like Real Madrid need the best or as close to the best as possible because they can't have Sergio Busquets. ;)

4 hours ago, SirBalon said:

If ever there was a player that's a replica of a past player that's Kanté in my opinion.  N'Golo Kanté is v.2.0 of Claude Makélélé without a doubt.  They're almost identical in everything to do with their football and Makélélé served Real Madrid very well indeed.  He is a million light years superior to Casemiro and a club like Real Madrid need the best or as close to the best as possible because they can't have Sergio Busquets. ;)

yeah.   Casemiro is a one-hit-wonder. ( one good season and that's it )  Right now,  he produces more fouls than taking back the ball.

Claude and Alonso are two of madrid's best defensive midfielders with Claude a clear number one.    Too bad only when he left that Madrid found out his true worth.

There’s a report in one of the Barcelona based sports dailies that this Real Madrid leaked news (because it’s Real Madrid at the source of the scoop) is to put pressure on Harry Kane who is the preferred option. 

• 1 month later...

Real Madrid have stopped negotiations for Bayern Munich striker Robert Lewandowski, according to Sky in Germany.

The Polish international has been heavily linked with a move to the Bernabeu this summer but the La Liga side have ended talks with Lewandowski's agent.

Bayern chief executive Karl-Heinz Rummenigge insists the 29-year-old will be staying with the Bundesliga champions.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrator

Apparently his agent has told Sport Bild 'Robert feels he needs a change and a new challenge in his career. The Managers of Bayern know about it'

So, where next for Lewa? 

• Subscriber

Hasn't he been underperforming for Bayern recently? I get the want to move because I think he wanted something similar last season but having a good WC will only make the move a lot easier for him. Still think hes a good player when on form.

• Subscriber
5 hours ago, Mel81x said:

Hasn't he been underperforming for Bayern recently? I get the want to move because I think he wanted something similar last season but having a good WC will only make the move a lot easier for him. Still think hes a good player when on form.

Hes been the target of alot of ire from the fans since he changed agents and this whole thing seems to actually have legs. He was playing fairly lethargic and was an easy scape goat to hate for the last month or so of the season. 

I think the writing was on the wall when he changed agents; he doesnt want to be here, good riddance. 

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked

Archived