talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Wolverhampton Wanderers Discussion

football forum

football forum

Thought that Wolves deserved a thread considering they're about to hit the big time again and have done it in style since dropping to League One. 

What do you think of the Portuguese invasion at Wolves? Will they survive comfortably or hit rock bottom?

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always liked Wolves as a club... I remember Steve Bull when he used to play for them back in the day.. what a player for them he turned out to be! Just a goal scoring machine he was... 

Would be good to see them back in the top flight.. 

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Bluewolf said:

I always liked Wolves as a club... I remember Steve Bull when he used to play for them back in the day.. what a player for them he turned out to be! Just a goal scoring machine he was... 

Would be good to see them back in the top flight.. 

got a colleague at work who is a Wolves fan and he always reminisces about Steve Bull and how he wasn't quite the best of friends with Steve Walsh back in the day xD 

• Subscriber

Yeah Bull v Walsh was the foundation to it being quite a tasty fixture back in the day apparently.

They're a decent sized club and will be an interesting addition to the league. Don't think it will be a huge shock if they pushed for the top half to be honest with the money they've got behind them. They're a threat to teams like us I think.

• 4 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

I'm actually looking forward to seeing Wolves next year, it's been a while since they've been with us boys playing proper football. I think they could do well too, top 10 at least.

Easy, especially with half the dross in the Premier League already.

It's good to see a proper old school club back amongst the elite.

It's great to have a club with a different colour kit come up, instead of these boring shites always in red or blue. It will give young kids around the world more choice when they choose who to support based on what shirt they like :ph34r:

On 19/03/2018 at 18:32, The Palace Fan said:

I think they'll be similar to Watford. They'll look full of quality and class for half a season and have a high turnover of managers.

Possibly! 

28 minutes ago, Kitchen Sales said:

It's great to have a club with a different colour kit come up, instead of these boring shites always in red or blue. It will give young kids around the world more choice when they choose who to support based on what shirt they like :ph34r:

xDxD

1 hour ago, The Palace Fan said:

Proper old school club that have no identity any more? Great addition.

I agree with the point you are making but history goes back further than one season. And I think you realise that.

• Subscriber

Wolves will survive with ease.

I can see them spending big this summer. If they can get Ruben Neves there in the Championship then god knows who they'll have lined up next year.

Archived