World Cup Panini Stickers

football forum

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Are they not sold worldwide mate?

When I lived in the middle-east you'd  get them quite easily. I remember not just collecting WC stickers but ones for Thundercats as well and having an accompanying book to line them up in. Shame they aren't as popular anymore or easily available here.

This year they are expensive, at least here anyways but Peru is in the World Cup after 36 years. Im not missing out on this. I'm getting it.

• Subscriber

Still sickens me to this day that in 2006 I got all bar about 45 of them, made my order to Panini (you could order up to 50) and they sent all bar one of them.

Tomas Galasek will be mine one day.

Oh and 2018? Yes I'm absolutely in. Probably end up repeating 2016 though and spending a frightening amount on it without actually completing it.

Love a Panini album for a tournament.

29 minutes ago, Dan said:

Still sickens me to this day that in 2006 I got all bar about 45 of them, made my order to Panini (you could order up to 50) and they sent all bar one of them.

Oh and 2018? Yes I'm absolutely in. Probably end up repeating 2016 though and spending a frightening amount on it without actually completing it.

It bar sickens me bar me to.

7 hours ago, Dan said:

What if I told you I could get that Sticker for you??? 

Would you love me long time... 

20 hours ago, Mel81x said:

When I lived in the middle-east you'd  get them quite easily. I remember not just collecting WC stickers but ones for Thundercats as well and having an accompanying book to line them up in. Shame they aren't as popular anymore or easily available here.

Bloody hell... xD

I remember them... not the stickers but the cartoon... 

Image result for thundercats logo

• Subscriber
On 3/19/2018 at 09:48, Bluewolf said:

What if I told you I could get that Sticker for you??? 

Would you love me long time... 

What if I already do love you long time?

Archived