talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

World Cup Panini Stickers

football forum

• Administrator
20 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Bought the album yesterday and a couple of stickers. Only pulled out Guerrero in the first pack didn't I :dam:

When you were perusing your picks it must have been a cracking find. 

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Too much expenditure for me. 80p a pack for what, five stickers now? No thanks.

Spent more than enough at school on the Merlin Premier League one's. If you wanted an Efan Ekoku, David Busst, Dean Holdsworth or Dave Watson, I was your man. Seemed to be a magnet to getting multiple copies of those guys.

Hold on, 80p a fucking pack? I was expecting half that...nah, I just can't justify that sort of spend either, not if there's 700 to collect. It'd be nice to have and id have fun doing it, but I'm saving for a new car. Can't be forking out a hundred quid on stickers. 

If it were monstickers that would be a different story. And if you get that reference then you can be a member of my gang.

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

People moaning about the price xD it's a bit of fun and once every four years, live life on the wild side ffs.

buying stickers for a world cup book is living on the wild side?

10 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

People moaning about the price xD it's a bit of fun and once every four years, live life on the wild side ffs.

I might have put camping out in the Serengeti without a rifle or riding a dirt bike with no brakes on the Sichaun Highway in Tibet as a bit more living on the wild side than negotiating that difficult queue at the newsagents... 

Could just be me though.. I know them old ladies can be pretty rude when you jump the line so for you it might seem a 'risky' thing to do once a week... 

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

I might have put camping out in the Serengeti without a rifle or riding a dirt bike with no brakes on the Sichaun Highway in Tibet as a bit more living on the wild side than negotiating that difficult queue at the newsagents... 

Could just be me though.. I know them old ladies can be pretty rude when you jump the line so for you it might seem a 'risky' thing to do once a week... 

HE WAS BEING SARCASTIC OBVIOUSLY DUH. 

28 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

It's still well over 100 quid to complete it....for little bits of paper. I can just imagine the number of useless duplicates too, end up with 30 joe harts or some shite.

• Subscriber
16 hours ago, Cannabis said:

To be fair, it's a rip-off.

80p doesn't sound a lot but when there are around 700 stickers, at 16p a sticker, that adds up, and there's absolutely no way you do it for 16p a sticker on average too (which 700 times, is £112).

I've done it but pissed off with the price to be honest. I thought 50p for a pack of five was steep but 80p is crap.

Me being me, obviously gets Eric Dier and Antoine Griezmann in my third pack, two of the players you get free with the album.

4 hours ago, Dan said:

To be fair, it's a rip-off.

80p doesn't sound a lot but when there are around 700 stickers, at 16p a sticker, that adds up, and there's absolutely no way you do it for 16p a sticker on average too (which 700 times, is £112).

I've done it but pissed off with the price to be honest. I thought 50p for a pack of five was steep but 80p is crap.

Me being me, obviously gets Eric Dier and Antoine Griezmann in my third pack, two of the players you get free with the album.

Has it arrived yet mate?? 

First Peruvian I got was Christian Ramos. Him and Andy Polo are the 2 "blanquirojos" I have so far.

I forgot how damn difficult these things were to open xD

Archived