talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Luke Shaw to Leave Manchester United?

• Subscriber

Tottenham favourites to sign him but the odds suggest no-one really has a clue.

I'd have him here but I think he's going to have better options. We're crying out for attacking full backs though. Southampton Shaw walks into our side.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Dan said:

Tottenham favourites to sign him but the odds suggest no-one really has a clue.

I'd have him here but I think he's going to have better options. We're crying out for attacking full backs though. Man Utd Shaw wobbles into our side.

:D

21 minutes ago, Dan said:

Chilwell doesn't look a full back to me. He's shocking defensively.

Not even afforded the time to grow into his position in the top tier at 21 years old. 

Tough life for a kid at Leicester. 

5 hours ago, The Palace Fan said:

I can categorically confirm there's no truth in that rumour.

Luke Shaw was rejected by his boyhood club when Mourinho was Manager, nine years later Mourinho tried to sign him in his second stint and Luke wouldn't consider it. You'd like to think they could both put the past behind them but you never know.

Twas naught but a joke, Ishmael. Also, did he shag your sister?

Not really sure how anyone here can say they’d welcome Shaw at their clubs knowing that it’s three managers, not just one, that have had issues with him and his weight and fitness. 

If he can’t be motivated or dedicated enough to play for Manchester United, what makes you think he could be for an Everton or a Leicester? 

31 minutes ago, Smiley Culture said:

Not really sure how anyone here can say they’d welcome Shaw at their clubs knowing that it’s three managers, not just one, that have had issues with him and his weight and fitness. 

If he can’t be motivated or dedicated enough to play for Manchester United, what makes you think he could be for an Everton or a Leicester? 

That's the main reason, along with the cost, I wouldn't want him here. Too close to home and I fear he'd get too comfortable and lose motivation. 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Wolfsburg want to sign Luke Shaw, but the left-back remains keen on seeing out his contract at Manchester United, according to the Daily Mail.

The 23-year-old is in the final year of his contract, but reportedly wishes to stay at Old Trafford to fight for a place.

15 minutes ago, Rick said:

He will never get a chance as long as he continues eating pies and is coached by Mourinho.

He's lost a lot of weight this summer. He seems to have regained his focus. Jose Mourinho gets a lot of flack for the way he's treated Luke Shaw, but he's put a lot of time in to improving him off the pitch.

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked

Archived