talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Trouble Opening a Thread

football forum

Hi staff

I'm having a bit of trouble in opening a thread. I've tried everything today but it hasn't panned out for me. I haven't been able to open one today.

Can anyone help???

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Cannabis said:

You've been banned.

I'm being serious, I can't open a thread. Its giving me an error. Today I haven't been able to open a single thread. I need to open the next A-League PL matchday.

• Administrator
2 hours ago, Blue said:

I'm being serious, I can't open a thread. Its giving me an error. Today I haven't been able to open a single thread. I need to open the next A-League PL matchday.

ignore Cannabis. He finds it hard to differentiate between being an idiot and being a very big idiot.

What's the error message you get? Can you take a screenshot?

I've checked the posting settings for you and that sub-forum but there's nothing unusual about it. Can you create topics anywhere else? I've noticed you could create the Croatia/Peru topic, were there any issues before that was done?

Hook line and sinker xD

I thought having opened this thread and saying "I couldn't open any today" gave it away.

I'm dangerous :/ 

53 minutes ago, Blue said:

Hook line and sinker xD

I thought having opened this thread and saying "I couldn't open any today" gave it away.

I'm dangerous :/ 

The moment I saw this thread title I knew someone was being a villain. 

• Administrator
58 minutes ago, Stan said:

ignore Cannabis. He finds it hard to differentiate between being an idiot and being a very big idiot.

What's the error message you get? Can you take a screenshot?

I've checked the posting settings for you and that sub-forum but there's nothing unusual about it. Can you create topics anywhere else? I've noticed you could create the Croatia/Peru topic, were there any issues before that was done?

the irony of this.

what a melt.

• Administrator
35 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

Stan showed empathy and compassion towards Brian once, then realised he shouldn't have. 

Yep, Brian is royally fucked from now on. 

5 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

The car crash one, stuff of legend. 

Think it ended up on a few forums.

Lol, i think he left Stort's forum (after having asked to be banned) because of that, but didn't know it had also reached other forums apart from here. If it did, it was deservedly so as it was hilarious.

Archived