• Sign up free today!

    Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
football forum

Monday 26th March - Portugal 0-3 Netherlands

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, VanPaddy said:

0-4

I.think you have quite a bad record against Portugal. Hope you win and Ronaldo gets injured and misses the world cup. Not that I don't like him or anything 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

I.think you have quite a bad record against Portugal. Hope you win and Ronaldo gets injured and misses the world cup. Not that I don't like him or anything 

Haha  we have a bad record against everyone at the moment.  I hope we get at at-least a draw and Kluivert comes on at some point. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, VanPaddy said:

Haha  we have a bad record against everyone at the moment.  I hope we get at at-least a draw and Kluivert comes on at some point. 

When you say kluivert I always think if THE kluivert. Who was doing punditry xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Gunnersauraus said:

When you say kluivert I always think if THE kluivert. Who was doing punditry xD

Yea its strange as not so many players have son's who are good at football at a high level.  It just be refreshing to see some fresh talent, Kluivert is very direct like Robben which is what we need. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, VanPaddy said:

Yea its strange as not so many players have son's who are good at football at a high level.  It just be refreshing to see some fresh talent, Kluivert is very direct like Robben which is what we need. 

Did the very good generation that has just gone come through the youth system that won 2 u21 championship's?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

Did the very good generation that has just gone come through the youth system that won 2 u21 championship's?

No that was players like Babel, Vlaar, Drenthe, Maduro, Pieters, de Ridder, Rigters but none of them did anything much as they all left Holland so early or just didnt fulfil any of their potential. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Portugal 0-3 Netherlands HT  de Ligt the star of the half 2 assists plus keeping portugal attack very quiet. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
football forum

I know it's just a friendly but I didn't see this coming. Fair play!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Blue said:

I know it's just a friendly but I didn't see this coming. Fair play!

Its not played like a friendly, very fast, aggressive.  Ronaldo has been very quiet so far but he cannot do everything 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
football forum
1 minute ago, VanPaddy said:

Its not played like a friendly, very fast, aggressive.  Ronaldo has been very quiet so far but he cannot do everything 

International friendlies are different to club friendlies. They still don't mean much but there is still national pride and are used for testing. I also see more players take interest to the match compared to club level, which are usually played at parks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Koeman was sacked from Benfica in 2006 and Santos took over. He waited 12 years for his revenge :ph34r:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 25/03/2018 at 19:49, VanPaddy said:

0-4

not far off xD 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Machado said:

Koeman was sacked from Benfica in 2006 and Santos took over. He waited 12 years for his revenge :ph34r:

😁 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
football forum

The times I've seen De Ligt, I can agree with everyone that he is an unreal defender for his age.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Advertisement