• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Monday 26th March - Portugal 0-3 Netherlands

football forum

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Blue said:

The times I've seen De Ligt, I can agree with everyone that he is an unreal defender for his age.

Hopefully he can build a great defence with de vrij and Van Dijk with Cillessen in goal, it could become one of the best defences around. 

7 hours ago, True Blue said:

I thought Barcelona produces their own young players? :219_fisherman_fishing_at_a_lake:

Hope Martin won't be pissed.

Get off True Blue's account, Teso.

7 hours ago, True Blue said:

I thought Barcelona produces their own young players? :219_fisherman_fishing_at_a_lake:

Hope Martin won't be pissed.

Certainly doesn't look like it. Purchasing Coutinho and now Arthur, and now possibly De ligt.

We should make a cheeky bid for Alena. 

A small rant, and this is not in complaint of the SEO or the staff. More to some of the members of this forum who get at me for talking about Peru.

We need more members like me and VanPaddy for the World Cup. The idea since TFF was to gather members from a lot of places to talk about football outside of England while still maintaining that English core. It sucks that we get the English members complaining to me that I talk too much about Peru bla bla bla, and yes I get I can go overboard but at the end of the day, I know about Peruvian football and given we are now in the world cup, it makes more sense that I'm going to add that extra knowledge to the forum.

VanPaddy is the same with the Netherlands and I enjoy reading all of his posts because he knows a ton about his local football. I wouldn't call him "underrated" because he's rated by a few but he's definitely one of the best members here.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived