talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Well done everyone

football forum

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had no idea this was in the making but great work by everyone involved. Only gave a small donation but I hope it can be of use. I had a lot of great times over on TFF, but as with everyone it really lost it's charm in the last year or so and I have been guilty of barely posting on there as of late. I really hope this works out and I'll try and be as active as possible.

Just now, Cannabis said:

Good to see you here Chaaay, thanks for the donation too as it all adds up! :)

I'll be asking for my tenner back if my rep points aren't transferred over though... :ph34r:xD

Yeah thanks mate, it's good to see a lot of the old legends posting again. I think that's what really killed TFF was the best posters being inactive.

3 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

A tenner only gets you a selection of DeadLinesman's nudes, a more premium donation is required to rig the rep system :ph34r:.

Hmm... I'd also would want 20% discount voucher for a meal at Balon's fish & chip restaurant as well for the extra money... :ph34r:

• Administrator
19 minutes ago, Chaaay AFC said:

I had no idea this was in the making but great work by everyone involved. Only gave a small donation but I hope it can be of use. I had a lot of great times over on TFF, but as with everyone it really lost it's charm in the last year or so and I have been guilty of barely posting on there as of late. I really hope this works out and I'll try and be as active as possible.

Cheers buddy, £10 certainly isn't a small donation and it's very much appreciated. Up for playing some Mafia wars?

5 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

A tenner only gets you a selection of DeadLinesman's nudes, a more premium donation is required to rig the rep system :ph34r:.

I'll give you a £100 not to show me them

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Chaaay AFC said:

I'll be asking for my tenner back if my rep points aren't transferred over though... :ph34r:xD

Yeah thanks mate, it's good to see a lot of the old legends posting again. I think that's what really killed TFF was the best posters being inactive.

Cheers mate - inactivity was inevitable with the state if TFF by the end

• Administrator
6 hours ago, Chaaay AFC said:

Hmm... I'd also would want 20% discount voucher for a meal at Balon's fish & chip restaurant as well for the extra money... :ph34r:

have you not heard? You actually get paid to eat at Balon's place now...

Archived