talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Well done everyone

football forum

Indeed, I've been trying to keep on top of the SEO side of things.

This is the top 15 list of searches that people have looked for and seen us (but not necessarily clicked on the link)

YjNwtFV.png

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Rucksackfranzose ran the Bundesliga prediction league on TFF and now runs it here; seeing that "bundesliga prediction" is the 3rd search on the list, that's probably the reason

Will add to the congratulations guys, no idea what happened to get you all here (I haven't been on TFF in over a year so I don't know why it has imploded), but to essentially build an entire forum from scratch, get 150% of your donations, thousands of posts and most of the old top members across all in the space of a month is an amazing achievement. I'll donate to the cause when I have a reasonable amount to spare!

• 1 month later...
  • Administrator

just seen we broke our record for total posts in a day on 13th May, with 752 posts being made.

Previous record was 670 on 8th March.

:) 

Our search engine rankings are also improving rapidly. It won't be long until people can find us fairly easily and get fresh faces in.

I've spent some cash on getting our name out there although it doesn't seem to be making a massive difference at the moment. Organic searching seems to be the best way to go at the moment.

• Administrator
On 2017-5-24 at 0:12 PM, Stan said:

just seen we broke our record for total posts in a day on 13th May, with 752 posts being made.

Previous record was 670 on 8th March.

:) 

we've smashed it again :D

780 and counting for today.

good stuff, people.

Image result for well done everyone gif

• Administrator
8 minutes ago, Stan said:

we've smashed it again :D

780 and counting for today.

good stuff, people.

Image result for well done everyone gif

We've used this gif before. I approve. 

• 1 year later...
  • Administrator

As an example of how much we're continuing to grow here at TF365, May 2018 saw our third highest month in terms of posts made.

Just shy of 12000 posts for the month :D 

Great effort from everyone involved. Whilst a lot of us may not always agree with each other, for the most apart there's always good discussion to be had whether that's talking about club football, international football, gaming, films, pets, music, @Cannabis's missus, Peru, bald staff members, love for the Germans - the list could go on - one thing we can all agree on is that we're all glad we have a platform to talk about those things and more.

As I said in here when this place started up, keep posting and keep enjoying TF365! And enjoy the World Cup!

No post like this would be complete without a gif, especially made by the staff...

Image result for nicely done gif

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrator

I think we've enjoyed the World Cup.

We've eclipsed 14000 for the month of June already. We're just under 1000 posts away from breaking the monthly record.

Daily post record has been beaten - 856 (previously 849 in May 2017)

Weekly post record smashed - 4476 (previously 4289 week ending 29 May 2017)

Well done!

Archived