talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Cristiano Ronaldo : Nobody Better Than Me

57 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Let’s let bygones be bygones mate. I apologise if I’ve made you feel the way you have felt but I promise that it hasn’t been my intention to come across that way. To be honest I’m very demanding in everything in life and sometimes one must learn to let go. But what’s for sure is that there is always something new to learn and that includes beliefs that we almost hold sacred. 

Sorry dude! ;)

Well I can't knock that mate. And I'm not the sort to hold a grudge. All forgotten :friends:

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I don't think there's anything wrong with what he's said. Sure he comes off as arrogant, but in our generation of players there are two players that stand out above the rest - Messi and CRonaldo. So he's got a bit of a right to be arrogant. He's also dealt with a lot of criticism about his form this season - if he didn't believe in himself he'd probably lose confidence and not hit a rich vein of form like he has. But he's worked hard and even at 33 and losing pace, he's evolved from a tricky winger into a deadly striker.  And he's proven a lot of people wrong about him being totally finished at a top level.

I'm not sure if we will get two players so good in the same generation for a long time. I think we are quite lucky that we all got to witness it

Archived