Ederson or Alisson?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Who is Brazil's Best Goalkeeper?

• Ederson
    • Alisson

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Should've put a third option of too close to call mate.  It's very difficult although probably due to the status the Premier League has I'd be more inclined to say Ederson. Although I've seen Alisson Becker have some incredible performances as a keeper and one sticks out in my mind which was Atlético Madrid away to Roma this season. He was basically a granite wall.

Alisson has been good for Roma but for Brazil he's looked highly insecure and plays it too safe. Never kicks it out and hasn't been that commanding. Ederson to me is the clear starter for Brazil.

On 20/03/2018 at 19:01, The Palace Fan said:

Who is the better Goalkeeper?

Alisson. In my opinion, he is a better shot-stopper than Ederson and this is to me, along with the command of aerial game, the most important thing when evaluating goalkeepers. 

In Tite and in Taffarel´s mind there are no doubts, Alisson will be the starter. They trust him and share the same "gaúcho" background, they´re all from Rio Grande do Sul and played/coached at Inter.

2 minutes ago, El_Loco said:

Alisson. In my opinion, he is a better shot-stopper than Ederson and this is to me, along with the command of aerial game, the most important thing when evaluating goalkeepers. 

In Tite and in Taffarel´s mind there are no doubts, Alisson will be the starter. They trust him and share the same "gaúcho" background, they´re all from Rio Grande do Sul and played/coached at Inter.

A Brazilian who rates Alisson. Interesting, here in Peru very few rate him. How is it in Brazil?

Archived