The better place to talk football.

Curacao v Bolivia

football forum

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Game of the week.

2 minutes ago, VanPaddy said:

Looking at this game now,  hope Curacao can win.

Its not impossible. I do believe Bolivia to be better than Curacao but I'd bet a few of these players have played in Holland at some point. Beating Bolivia is not out of the question, as they are best when they sit back and they won't look to do that here.

• The title was changed to Curacao v Bolivia
11 hours ago, Blue said:

Game of the week.

Its not impossible. I do believe Bolivia to be better than Curacao but I'd bet a few of these players have played in Holland at some point. Beating Bolivia is not out of the question, as they are best when they sit back and they won't look to do that here.

was 1-1 in the end.  Bolivia scored near the end.   Its amazing how far Curacao have come, its only a tiny Caribbean island. 

3 hours ago, Gunnersauraus said:

Never even heard of Curacao. Apparently they are a new countrynfoe out of Netherlands Antilles

Its near Aruba, very famous for its baseball also as Holland are actually one of the best baseball teams in the world due to these islands. 

6 minutes ago, VanPaddy said:

Its near Aruba, very famous for its baseball also as Holland are actually one of the best baseball teams in the world due to these islands. 

I did read that you had a good baseball team and wondered how because you don't associate baseball with Holland

Archived