The better place to talk football.

Sampaoli: 'Dybala And Icardi Unlikely to go to Russia'

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
6 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Holy shit what a guy. 

Massive statement and probably the best for the team. 

I'd love to see a frontline of Messi, Higuain and Dybala but if the latter isn't going, we probably never will in the future.

I don't know what formation they've played in the qualifying campaing but it's a shame Dybala won't go this summer if Sampaoli sticks by his word.

8 minutes ago, Stan said:

I'd love to see a frontline of Messi, Higuain and Dybala but if the latter isn't going, we probably never will in the future.

I don't know what formation they've played in the qualifying campaing but it's a shame Dybala won't go this summer if Sampaoli sticks by his word.

I'd like to see Dybala play behind Higuain with Perotti on the left and Messi on the right. In qualifiers, Messi and Dybala got in each other's way quite often, but a lot of it had to do with the formation at the time. 

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Cicero said:

I'd like to see Dybala play behind Higuain with Perotti on the left and Messi on the right. In qualifiers, Messi and Dybala got in each other's way quite often, but a lot of it had to do with the formation at the time. 

obviously we know better than Sampaoli so I'd like to see this

Romero

Mercado - Otamendi - Fazio - Tagliafico

Banega or Biglia

Perotti --- Messi --- Dybala

Higuain - Aguero

Heavily attacking, I know. 

And they have so much attacking flair and very little defensively it's hard to get the right balance. There's still players like Di Maria, Lo Celso, Angel Correa, Pastore who could play too. 

12 minutes ago, Stan said:

Romero

Banega or Biglia

Higuain - Aguero

And they have so much attacking flair and very little defensively it's hard to get the right balance. There's still players like Di Maria, Lo Celso, Angel Correa, Pastore who could play too. 

yikes.   this is very vulnerable to counter attacks.

wonder if icardi will hit sampaoli with a slander case

28 minutes ago, Stan said:

Romero

Banega or Biglia

Higuain - Aguero

Is that a depth chart? Because that's 12 players xD

• Subscriber
35 minutes ago, Cicero said:

I don't think he's ruled him out just yet. They just have to find a way to make the two of them play together with better tactics. It would be a shame to let the youngster miss out on a WC imo but  the coach does know best.

Arrogant and Foolish Αrgentines! (AFA) With that crap in your head you are gonna fail miserably once again! If you don't want Icardi and Dybala then you should know they are always welcome in Squadra Azzurra! I hope they come to us and then you are gonna regret it so badly. Those two are gonna help us get out of the crisis and return to the glory days. Damn how am I supposed to watch the world cup without Italy in it this summer? I will just be working endlessly in order to stop thinking about it.

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Dalmore said:

Arrogant and Foolish Αrgentines! (AFA) With that crap in your head you are gonna fail miserably once again! If you don't want Icardi and Dybala then you should know they are always welcome in Squadra Azzurra! I hope they come to us and then you are gonna regret it so badly. Those two are gonna help us get out of the crisis and return to the glory days. Damn how am I supposed to watch the world cup without Italy in it this summer? I will just be working endlessly in order to stop thinking about it.

you know they can't play for Italy any more, right :/

4 minutes ago, Dalmore said:

Icardi has had his chance at the national team. The problem he had is that no one wanted to be with him. He hardly got the ball in his 2 games and that was probably because players like Messi didn't want to give him it. Its a question on team chemistry but Messi is mates with Maxi Lopez and that really kills Icardi's chance of getting along well with the others.

Dybala didn't take his chance, but he's the one I could make a case for. He was a 9 when he was at Palermo and he could really be of use up front given Messi won't lose his spot. That would be foolish anyways.

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Blue said:

Icardi has had his chance at the national team. The problem he had is that no one wanted to be with him. He hardly got the ball in his 2 games and that was probably because players like Messi didn't want to give him it. Its a question on team chemistry but Messi is mates with Maxi Lopez and that really kills Icardi's chance of getting along well with the others.

Dybala didn't take his chance, but he's the one I could make a case for. He was a 9 when he was at Palermo and he could really be of use up front given Messi won't lose his spot. That would be foolish anyways.

Icardi committing adultery killed his chance of getting along with others.

Just now, Stan said:

Icardi committing adultery killed his chance of getting along with others.

Erm... yes that is what I said :/ 

1 minute ago, Stan said:

nah you only said Messi is mates with Maxi Lopez.

Yes, which is why he won't get along with the others. Committing adultery against one of Messi's friends? Its not going to go down well with him.

John Terry had a similar problem (I think)

24 minutes ago, Blue said:

Yes, which is why he won't get along with the others. Committing adultery against one of Messi's friends? Its not going to go down well with him.

John Terry had a similar problem (I think)

Nah, Icardi is a scummy person, (tattooing Maxi's kid's names on himself for example) but his wife really is the laughing stock of Argentina. Trash she is. 

Granted,  Maxi Lopez was being unfaithful as well, but you can seriously take a look at her old Instagram videos where they are on a family boat ride where Icardi, who at the time was just a "friend" was with them as well. She was sleeping around with him long before Maxi even did anything worth noting about. 

Terry cheated on his wife and slept with a former teammate's EX-girlfriend. 

Giggs cheated on his wife with his brother's wife. 

Maxi Lopez is a moron. Wanda Nara is a moron. Icardi is also a moron. At least the last two morons are happy together. Yeah mate, you don't get to have the moral high-ground when you're whoring around on your wife and kids. Play with fire, you get burned. Also got nothing against Icardi for doing stupid things like tattooing the names of his adopted kids on his body, not my place to judge their personal lives like that, he could be a better father than Lopez, I just don't know those things. He is an idiot for threatening the Ultras though.

1 hour ago, Dalmore said:

Mate, firstly, they didn't take their chances, so it's only their own fault. And secondly, they can't play for anyone other than us anymore.

I've always wondered why one of these players hasn't played a friendly for Kiribati or Micronesia. They aren't a part of FIFA so who will punish them if Icardi plays a friendly for Micronesia against Fiji?

1 minute ago, Blue said:

I've always wondered why one of these players hasn't played a friendly for Kiribati or Micronesia. They aren't a part of FIFA so who will punish them if Icardi plays a friendly for Micronesia against Fiji?

Because that is stupid and a waste of time.

Archived