talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Sampaoli: 'Dybala And Icardi Unlikely to go to Russia'

1 hour ago, Stan said:

Icardi committing adultery killed his chance of getting along with others.

wait ...... that's what sampaoli has implied.    He mentioned the lack of ability for Dybala but he directly said that Icardi is worthless because of his adultery ....

here's the shit ---   what if messi has slept with other people's wives ???   would sampaoli drop messi too ?? 

coz i'm seeing another "Benzema" here where the coach preferred the life of the player OUTSIDE of football not the quality of the footballer himself.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, Berserker said:

Mate, firstly, they didn't take their chances, so it's only their own fault. And secondly, they can't play for anyone other than us anymore.

1 hour ago, Stan said:

you know they can't play for Italy any more, right :/

Damn I wasn't aware of that rule. It's so unfair! Both of them have been in Italy for over 7 years and they are still active there. If their national team doesn't want them they should have an option to choose the country they live in. Too bad I don't make the rules. They would be great in Squadra Azzura :57_cry:

7 minutes ago, bozziovai said:

wait ...... that's what sampaoli has implied.    He mentioned the lack of ability for Dybala but he directly said that Icardi is worthless because of his adultery ....

here's the shit ---   what if messi has slept with other people's wives ???   would sampaoli drop messi too ?? 

coz i'm seeing another "Benzema" here where the coach preferred the life of the player OUTSIDE of football not the quality of the footballer himself.

I doubt Sampaoli said any of that, i googled it before and couldn't find any note of it. They probably won't go but those lines are all made up.

18 minutes ago, Berserker said:

I doubt Sampaoli said any of that, i googled it before and couldn't find any note of it. They probably won't go but those lines are all made up.

let's just hope so.      it's very unprofessional for a coach to make comments such as those .....

30 minutes ago, bozziovai said:

let's just hope so.      it's very unprofessional for a coach to make comments such as those .....

They are indeed made up, also you could tell by the Maxi Lopez comment. No way he'll take him.  xD

1 hour ago, bozziovai said:

Benzema isn't picked because he is fucking trash. Also, why would ANY footballer want to play with a man that blackmailed another French national?

There's a photo been doing the rounds for a while of a nine year old Mauro Icardi wearing a Barcelona shirt getting Maxi Lopez autograph. Quite eerey to think that innocent looking nine year old fan would go on to steal the man's wife. 

The lady involved is a football agent which is all you need to know about her character really. Pretty fucked to think of the money they'll make if Icardi leaves Inter. 

Just now, Cannabis said:

I've just Google'd her and she's bang average too.

Agreed. 

I was interested to find out they deny the whole thing, they blame Maxi Lopez for the marriage failurr, and that Maxi Lopez is good friends with Messi and Mascherano. Given the weight that holds youd imagine hes banished from the team for a long time.

still can't get it how is Higuain called up and not Icardi? We all know who is the #1 killer in Italy right now

never mind. now that he's not going to be called by Sampaoli he can focus 100% on us and there will be no chance for him to get injured during the summer.

On 3/25/2018 at 14:45, The Palace Fan said:

There's a photo been doing the rounds for a while of a nine year old Mauro Icardi wearing a Barcelona shirt getting Maxi Lopez autograph. Quite eerey to think that innocent looking nine year old fan would go on to steal the man's wife. 

The lady involved is a football agent which is all you need to know about her character really. Pretty fucked to think of the money they'll make if Icardi leaves Inter. 

People can't be stolen mate. It isn't like he broke into his house and nicked her. Always found that phrase a little odd, it almt imploes that women have no choice in the matter

7 hours ago, Spike said:

People can't be stolen mate. It isn't like he broke into his house and nicked her. Always found that phrase a little odd, it almt imploes that women have no choice in the matter

You've read too much in to one word there. It's an expression we use in England, that political correctness will no doubt challenge at some point. 

8 hours ago, The Palace Fan said:

You've read too much in to one word there. It's an expression we use in England, that political correctness will no doubt challenge at some point. 

PC? maybe and it isn't exclusive to England, I've always just thought it is a clumsy rhetoric

is there no more friendlies prior to the world cup ???

coz i see this ---   https://www.espnfc.com/team/argentina/202/fixtures

if that's true then how can sampaoli prepare a squad like he said here ----

"The result makes it clear that we need to take this game to assemble the final squad and keep working so that things do not happen [like this] in the World Cup.

• Administrator
3 hours ago, bozziovai said:

is there no more friendlies prior to the world cup ???

coz i see this ---   https://www.espnfc.com/team/argentina/202/fixtures

if that's true then how can sampaoli prepare a squad like he said here ----

"The result makes it clear that we need to take this game to assemble the final squad and keep working so that things do not happen [like this] in the World Cup.

Yeah I think some teams have some in the first week of June, but by then world cup squads would have been chosen. I think England are playing Nigeria and Costa Rica. 

9 hours ago, Stan said:

Yeah I think some teams have some in the first week of June, but by then world cup squads would have been chosen. I think England are playing Nigeria and Costa Rica. 

if that's the case, it's too late for sampaoli ....

• 5 weeks later...

Mauro Icardi has expressed his desire for a 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™ call-up, insisted Sergio Aguero and Gonzalo Higuain deserve to go, and declared that whether selected or not, he is 100 per cent behind Argentina.

The 25-year-old resisted overtures from Italy to commit himself to his country of birth, for whom he debuted in 2013. Despite an outstanding scoring record for Inter Milan, however, he only has four caps to his name and is yet to break his international duck. With Lionel Messi an automatic on Jorge Sampaoli’s 23-man list for Russia, Icardi appears to be battling it out with the likes of Sergio Aguero, Angel Correa, Paulo Dybala, Gonzalo Higuain, Lautaro Martinez and Cristian Pavon for places.

"I’m 25 years old, I’ve been captain of Inter for three years, I’ve entered the club’s history with my goals,” the former Barcelona youth player told Ole. “I dream of going to the World Cup, whether that is now or later. I have that goal.

“But I don’t live life feeling pressurised or going crazy. If it is not now, it will be later. And whether I am in or out of the squad [for Russia], I am behind my team-mates. [Sampaoli] knows that."

Archived