talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Members of Each Nation

1 minute ago, nudge said:

China will probably buy the World Cup without participating in it :ph34r:

They will draw a 9-dash line around the trophy and say it belongs to them since Imperial China. :ph34r:

2 minutes ago, Stan said:

not a chance, even with the expansion.

:( I´d like to see India in a World Cup. 

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, El_Loco said:

The expansion to 48 teams will begin in 2026, right? Do you think India can qualify? I guess FIFA´s intention is to make sure China and India regularly participate in the World Cup. 

And us...

2 hours ago, El_Loco said:

The expansion to 48 teams will begin in 2026, right? Do you think India can qualify? I guess FIFA´s intention is to make sure China and India regularly participate in the World Cup. 

If FIFA allots 15 spots to AFC then maybe yes. 

2 hours ago, Ruigol said:

I think @Asura meant they'll be the ones hosting it :ph34r:

Dont think we can host such a big tournament, we dont have the football stadiums and even if we bid and win then the politicians are going to fuck it up and ruin the tournament. Last year U17 world cup was hosted successfully but the main world cup is totally on a different level. 

2 hours ago, El_Loco said:

Just follow cricket :ph34r:

17 hours ago, The Palace Fan said:

Put me down for Peru.

1 hour ago, Azeem98 said:

Put me down for Iran there are the closest country from us(geographicaly) going to the world cup

Done

• Subscriber
21 hours ago, El_Loco said:

Give it till the one after Qatar and a better growing infrastructure base here for the youth I think you and I will both get our wishes. Its not that we're that bad that we can't find a way out of the qualifiers but its going to take one more generation skip to see a better midfield to compliment what I think is one of our better defensive units in a long long time. 

@Ruigol Put me in the Portugal block

Put me down for Argentina na na na please, even though Dybala himself may not be going :D :D @Ruigol

The Dutch would have all jumped in the canals if they had gone to and won the World Cup. I'd do the same in the waters off perito moreno glacier to cool off from the excitement should Argentina win.

(I'd upload pics but don't know how to. "Insert existing attachment", what existing attachment?)

9 hours ago, True Blue said:

@Ruigol you broke my heart today mate with that Serbia shit, just so you know Peru lost one fan today.

Haha surprised you just noticed that! xD

Archived