football forum

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Stan said:

Closing this thread as we've won the best kit for next season

Screenshot_20180529-134541.png

On another day, its horrendous. xD

You are always going to get moaners. And unfortunately, I am going to be that moaner on this one.

Design of the kit, fine by me. No problems.

Colours of the kit, I just wouldn't associate with Leicester. If they had the shirt predominantly Yellow or White, with Royal Blue trim for Adidas Stripes, Logo etc, I'd be very impressed.

I just don't feel it's very Leicester. But I could be in a minority.

• Administrator
34 minutes ago, Lucas said:

You are always going to get moaners. And unfortunately, I am going to be that moaner on this one.

Design of the kit, fine by me. No problems.

Colours of the kit, I just wouldn't associate with Leicester. If they had the shirt predominantly Yellow or White, with Royal Blue trim for Adidas Stripes, Logo etc, I'd be very impressed.

I just don't feel it's very Leicester. But I could be in a minority.

nah you're not wrong. it's split a lot of our own fans anyway.

I just think it's about time we had something out of the ordinary. The gold stripes on that away kit we have had as a dominant colour on an away kit in the mid 90s. 

Whilst I agree the grey-ish colour is not associated with us, we've consistently had black or white or red away kits in the past as well. 

• Administrator
9 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

I like it. In fact I like most designs this year. Maybe I'm becoming a happier, less critical person?

much prefer your view than the aids-obsessed one above...

3 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Stoke home is the exact same xD. Benfica's is beautiful as always and I don't like Valencia's even though I feel I should?

You don’t like Valencia’s? :o

Far be it from me to say I like an all white shirt, which my genetic makeup doesn’t actually let me. But when I go on override mode for a moment, I must say that this is a beauty! It’s totally pure white with no funny stuff going on. Infact this is what the Real Madrid top should look like. 

1 minute ago, Cannabis said:

That's what I mean, it's everything I should want in a shirt but it's just not doing anything for me :(.

It needs a betting sponsor across the chest :ph34r:

You and I just don’t have the DNA required for something like that do we! :x

That Leicester shirt is abysmal. I’ve got nothing against the colour, though I agree it’s not Leicester, but it’s the design on it. What’s that about? Are they trying to raise the number of epileptic’s in the UK?

Valencia’s is superb. Best one by far. 

It's not France's match shirt but I wanted to put it here. It's their official World Cup warm-up top when they come out pre-match.  It's a brilliant piece to actually wear causally with its traditional horizontal navy/white Breton stripes. I'm in love with it but I'll think about whether or not to buy it AFTER the World Cup is over for me.

37476001_xxl.jpg

1 hour ago, SirBalon said:

It's not France's match shirt but I wanted to put it here. It's their official World Cup warm-up top when they come out pre-match.  It's a brilliant piece to actually wear causally with its traditional horizontal navy/white Breton stripes. I'm in love with it but I'll think about whether or not to buy it AFTER the World Cup is over for me.

37476001_xxl.jpg

Yeah looks decent, though I always think its better to see it when it's on someone. Oh wait...

frenchman.jpg

2 minutes ago, Lucas said:

I was expecting a guy on a vintage bicycle with onions or garlics around his neck. xD

19 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Woah, that's is sensational :$

I think so too mate... It'll go great with a pair of navy blue chino shorts to do that fashionable mix of sport and casual that's around this summer. ;)

• The topic was unpinned

Archived