football forum

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
1 hour ago, LFCMadLad said:

Gonna be one of those days, see it a mile off xD

Mate, I’ve seen this game over a hundred times. Trust me, it’s a draw or palace win. 

It’s clearly just one of those days so far when nothing goes right, the final ball just isn’t there,

Love you. 

4 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Danny Rose is at Spurs.

The Spurs LB that can’t stay fit, can’t hold down a place and a player who goes to the press to moan about not getting paid enough at his current employer? 

They can keep him mate. 

10 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

Fixed it for you. How is that man still playing for you'll is a mystery to me.

Because he's shite and Palace is about his level, He probably wouldn't look out of place in the Championship next season. 

He actually used to be a good finisher and that is literally all he had to his game but he seems to have lost the one thing that made him any good now.

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, The Palace Fan said:

He has to go China this summer for everybody's sake.

You'll just need to get rid of him and get an actual working striker that can do more. I don't blame him really he was good at Villa when we were looking into him but I think the game has passed him by now. He slows things down, can't finish good chances presented to him and hes become a liability for any team he plays for. He could come good again but I don't think you'll should be the ones to watch him do that as he hasn't been good for you'll at all.

6 hours ago, Mel81x said:

You'll just need to get rid of him and get an actual working striker that can do more. I don't blame him really he was good at Villa when we were looking into him but I think the game has passed him by now. He slows things down, can't finish good chances presented to him and hes become a liability for any team he plays for. He could come good again but I don't think you'll should be the ones to watch him do that as he hasn't been good for you'll at all.

Christian Benteke is essentially that forward that would have been a top four forward ten years ago but because the games evolved he struggles to be Premier League quality. Me and @Dr. Gonzo touched on it in another thread, it's the David Bentley effect. His role growing up was brilliant but before he's about to hit his peak you expect more mobility in his role and he's not good enough or intelligent enough to cope with it.

Flog him to China, get our money back. He paid his dues by keeping us up last season.

1 hour ago, Cannabis said:

I think the opposite. Our atmosphere is top five but Newcastle as an example rip us in every sense. There's a generation of dislikeable Palace fans who did not grow up watching the shit most fans did and have a real arrogant persona about them. The kits bang on average too compared to previous kits. The players are not cunts but the identity that made people support Palace is only through Roy and Wilf now instead of it being the entire team. The Eagle is sexy AF though.

• Subscriber
22 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

Christian Benteke is essentially that forward that would have been a top four forward ten years ago but because the games evolved he struggles to be Premier League quality. Me and @Dr. Gonzo touched on it in another thread, it's the David Bentley effect. His role growing up was brilliant but before he's about to hit his peak you expect more mobility in his role and he's not good enough or intelligent enough to cope with it.

Flog him to China, get our money back. He paid his dues by keeping us up last season.

I think the opposite. Our atmosphere is top five but Newcastle as an example rip us in every sense. There's a generation of dislikeable Palace fans who did not grow up watching the shit most fans did and have a real arrogant persona about them. The kits bang on average too compared to previous kits. The players are not cunts but the identity that made people support Palace is only through Roy and Wilf now instead of it being the entire team. The Eagle is sexy AF though.

I think it's all proof of the theory that football just goes in cycles. It's hard to believe there's probably now a generation of Leeds fans that envy Bournemouth.

• The title was changed to Saturday 31st March - Crystal Palace 1-2 Liverpool
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived