Newcastle vs Huddersfield
Watford vs Bournemouth
West Brom vs Burnley
West Ham vs Southampton

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

I'm not expecting a great deal in all honesty, but sometimes those types of games turn out to be the best.

I can almost see it being like three years ago, with Brighton being Leicester, and Leicester being say, Southampton, who we beat in our run to survival. It's more important to them and they'll probably edge it.

This season looks, for once, to be burning out into a bit of a damp squib. I'm not actually completely convinced we're even desperate to get into the Europa League.

3 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Newcastle 1-0 on 79 minutes meaning my in play bet on Newcastle first goal before 80 pays out. Sexy bastards.

Flashscores says 81st minute xD ...

Never mind...it's changed to 80.

• Subscriber

Pleasantly surprised by that result. Really didn't expect us to win that one.

We didn't play particularly well. The first hour of that game was truly terrible. All burst into a bit of life at the end. Haven't seen the penalty back but shite if he has dived, especially with Ndidi now out for next week. Thought the ref had a pretty bad game, gave yellows out far too easily. I called us getting a red card after about 20 minutes.

Iborra kind of summed us up today. Sloppy for the most part but delivered when it mattered.

Glad to see Schmeichel make up for the error two weeks ago as well. He was flawless today.

I think the result flattered us but I'll take it. Need to follow it up with a win next week as our home form needs sorting out.

• Subscriber

Jesus Christ that red card is a disgraceful decision. A joke as well that you can't appeal reds through second yellows (has anyone ever actually justified that complete nonsense of a rule?).

Shane Duffy surely should be getting a retrospective ban as well.

Ndidi's out for two games as it's his second red, so we miss him now for the biggest remaining game. Fuming.

• Administrator
16 hours ago, Kitchen Sales said:

Deserved win. Would have been infuriating if we hadn't. Missed a few good chances. 

Almost safe now. Looking a good little side.

Kenedy lucky to be on the pitch after the tackle on Kachunga. 

4 minutes ago, Stan said:

Kenedy lucky to be on the pitch after the tackle on Kachunga. 

Just watched the MOTD highlights and I agree, it was a really poor tackle from him and it looks a nasty injury for Kachunga unfortunately. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived