Watford 1-0 Everton
Everton 3-1 Crystal Palace

Stoke 0-2 Man City
Man City 2-1 Basel
Man City 1-0 Chelsea
Arsenal 0-3 Man City
Arsenal 0-3 Man City

Match Info
Everton have only kept 1 clean sheet in their last 10 games, but have won their last 3 home games
Everton won this fixture 4-0 last season
The reverse fixture in August ended 1-1.
Of their last 10, Man City have won 5, lost 2 and drawn 3
Man City have opened the scoring in their last 5 games. 

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
1 minute ago, LFCMike said:

They're fuming over BT's advert for the game xD

100% you would be as well if Liverpool were taken out of the equation of a match between 2 teams...

• Administrator
12 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

Nah better things to do than worry about a TV advertxD

maybe not you in particular, but I can definitely imagine the uproar from some fans if Liverpool weren't mentioned at all in the ad for your upcoming Champions League game with Man City. 

3 minutes ago, Stan said:

maybe not you in particular, but I can definitely imagine the uproar from some fans if Liverpool weren't mentioned at all in the ad for your upcoming Champions League game with Man City. 

Aye, definitely. 

• Subscriber

It's pretty disrespectful towards us so I think it's fair enough for people to point it out. Not so much from a basis of our fans being salty but from the fact that BT are selling themselves as a footballing broadcaster which means they have to try and be impartial and balanced if they want to be respected.

I remember the year we were 4th and our fans gobbed off a bit on Twitter when BT ran a title race program mid season featuring the big six and ignoring Everton when three of their 'contenders' were below us in the table halfway through the season.

I'd say fans of us or any club shouldn't be getting rattled by stuff like this but I do think it's fully justified to point out and criticise what for me goes down as clumsy and biased advertising of a football match if BT want to sell themselves as a source of neutral and impartial coverage of football.

• Administrator

in the blink of an eye, Man City are 2-0 up. Bolasie headed over from a cross and within seconds, De Bruyne is setting up Jesus to head in from close range. 

• Subscriber

Bolasie is quickly running out of time to fall back on his injury as an excuse for being shite.

This match was over the second Rooney and Schneiderlin appeared on that team sheet. Imagine fielding those two against a midfield of De Bruyne and Silva and expecting anything but this to happen. I know Gueye is injured but surely Davies, Baningime or Robles would be a better and more mobile option in midfield than Schneiderlin. 

• Subscriber

BT Sport are so full of shit. "Allardyce got it wrong today going for a 4-4-2". xDxD. Try watching the game you utter cunts. At no point was Calvert-Lewin playing up alongside Tosun.

Allardyce did get it wrong though. Hmm they've got Fernandinho, De Bruyne, Silva with Sane and Sterling cutting inside. Let's play two central midfielders with no pace. That'll work.

A 3-1 loss to this City side isn't any better or worse than expected. Onto the next one.

• Administrator
1 minute ago, RandoEFC said:

BT Sport are so full of shit. "Allardyce got it wrong today going for a 4-4-2". xDxD. Try watching the game you utter cunts. At no point was Calvert-Lewin playing up alongside Tosun.

Allardyce did get it wrong though. Hmm they've got Fernandinho, De Bruyne, Silva with Sane and Sterling cutting inside. Let's play two central midfielders with no pace. That'll work.

A 3-1 loss to this City side isn't any better or worse than expected. Onto the next one.

and brought on a defensive midfielder after you scored :/ 

• The title was changed to Saturday 31st March - Everton 1-3 Man City
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived