Man City 1-0 Chelsea
Man Utd 2-1 Chelsea

Swansea 0-3 Tottenham
Bournemouth 1-4 Tottenham
Tottenham 1-2 Juventus
Tottenham 2-0 Huddersfield
Tottenham 6-1 Rochdale

Match Info
In the last 7 meetings between the 2 at Stamford Bridge, Chelsea have won 6, drawn 1 and scored 19 goals
Tottenham are in good away form though; winning their last 3 and unbeaten in last 10. 
The reverse fixture saw Alonso score twice in a 2-1 Chelsea victory
Tottenham have a great scoring record; they last failed to score in any game all the way back in November.
Chelsea could close the gap on Spurs to 2 points if they win
If Spurs win, they could leapfrog Liverpool (should they not beat Palace). 

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Anything less than a win is unacceptable. Hazard is due a big performance. 

Morata

Hazard------------------Willian

Alonso----Drinkwater---Kante---Zappacosta

Rudiger---Christensen----Dave

Caballero 

Heard the Madrid scouts are at the game so he’ll probs have a worldy:ph34r: 

Fail to win this and the top four is as good as gone, even a draw won't give us much. Conte stated that Christensen will be a doubt and perhaps even Thibo who is shite anyhow. Kane should miss this one? Knowing our luck he will recover just in time. Our home record against Spurs is incredible, we haven't lost home to them in 28 years. Last time it was a 1-2 win in the 1990.  Like the team Cicero posted, but i can see us giving Fabregas and Giroud a start in which both should be the wrong picks. 

If he fails to impress until the rest of the season, i can only see him staying at the club. If he does for the love of good complete a 90 minute game for once for fuck sake.

In the last 21 games, he went off 11 times, came on twice pathetic.

19 minutes ago, True Blue said:

If he fails to impress until the rest of the season, i can only see him staying at the club. If he does for the love of good complete a 90 minute game for once for fuck sake.

In the last 21 games, he went off 11 times, came on twice pathetic.

You're making out to be that's his fault

1 hour ago, Cicero said:

You're making out to be that's his fault

It probably is his fault to be fair. You don’t see the top players being consistently hooked at other clubs. 

Maybe he’s just not a top player and more of a luxury? 

Just now, LFCMadLad said:

It probably is his fault to be fair. You don’t see the top players being consistently hooked at other clubs. 

Maybe he’s just not a top player and more of a luxury? 

i'm talking about in regards to getting subbed off all the time. That's Conte's doing. To which it has annoyed Hazard. 

2 minutes ago, Cicero said:

i'm talking about in regards to getting subbed off all the time. That's Conte's doing. To which it has annoyed Hazard. 

Top players don’t get hooked all the time mate. Any manager wouldn’t be so stupid to hook a great player constantly and Conte isn’t stupid. 

You don’t see Salah, Messi, Ronaldo, Kane etc being brought off every other game. 

I reckon it’s because Hazard is sometimes more of a hindrance than an asset. 

2 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Top players don’t get hooked all the time mate. Any manager wouldn’t be so stupid to hook a great player constantly and Conte isn’t stupid. 

You don’t see Salah, Messi, Ronaldo, Kane etc being brought off every other game. 

I reckon it’s because Hazard is sometimes more of a hindrance than an asset. 

Right, because playing him as a false 9 isn't a hindrance as well.  Conte really isn't in any position to have his actions justified. Taking off Hazard regularly has caused issues among other players as well. Mourinho never subbed off Hazard. Even forced him to play injured. 

5 minutes ago, Cicero said:

. Mourinho never subbed off Hazard. Even forced him to play injured. 

And you finished 6th was it? 

I also remember Hazard pretending to be injured and stuff like that, so not even is he not one of the elite players, he’s also got a shit attitude and a weak mentality. 

You lot are well rid mate. Can’t keep blaming the managers. 

5 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

And you finished 6th was it? 

I also remember Hazard pretending to be injured and stuff like that, so not even is he not one of the elite players, he’s also got a shit attitude and a weak mentality. 

You lot are well rid mate. Can’t keep blaming the managers. 

Way to ignore the first part of my sentence And way to ignore the title win and league cup win the season before. 

Spurs need to win a big away game in the league. It's all about sending a message and this would do that.

I'm struggling to remember when they last did this in the PL which pretty much answers my statement.

Do I think they can do it? Honestly, I'm not convinced. I would probably consider it a surprise.

Personally would love to see them end Chelsea's Top 4 hopes given how Chelsea reacted to stopping Spurs winning the league a couple seasons ago.

Also, I'm quietly hoping for a Chelsea v Spurs Cup final so a Spurs win would only bring added spice to that.

Really is the last chance for the players along with Conte. So many needless points dropped due to poor performances or poor management. 

Top performance from everyone is needed and Hazard needs a big game performance. 

COYB

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Smiley Culture said:

“Champions of Europe, you’ll never sing that” say the Chelsea virgins, to the fans of two-time UEFA Cup winners and European Super Cup winners, Tottenham. 

used to rattle fans so much when we sang the 'Champions of England, you'll never sing that' to the likes of Burnley and Everton, knowing full well they'd won it in the past. 

• The title was changed to Sunday 1st April - Chelsea 1-3 Tottenham
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived