talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

What is Wrong With Argentina?

1 hour ago, SirBalon said:

Id be very surprised is Jorge Sampaoli is permitted to continue. He's become a puppet... Some of the clips they've been showing in Italian tv this evening where he's asking players whether or not to make certain substitutions won't help him either. Argentina need a clean out and I'm gonna be controversial... Messi needs to either retire from the NT or they need to let him go so they can suffer the transition properly.

Mascherano retired from international football this evening. That's a start.

The problem is the clause in his contract that stipulates a compensation of 20 million dollars if Sampaoli is fired before Copa América 2019. 

In an ideal world, yes, he´d be fired and Marcelo Gallardo would take over. But this is AFA we´re talking about. I´m not sure what will happen.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

And yet benzema is a back to back to back CL winner xD estas rete pendejo hijo mio si piensas que El fraud Gonzalo es mejor que benzema :rofl: this loss has u all shook up, btw who started as GK for Argentina today? 

Because Madrid has the best team in the world and the refs in their pocket, not because of him being good. No solo es mejor, es muchisimo mejor el Pipa que el gordo arabe ese,, siempre lo fue. Tenes que dejar las drogas hijito, te estan haciendo mal.  Armani fue el arquero.

@SirBalon Messi stated he has no intentions of retiring and plans to make the 2022 World Cup. 

Dybala, Martinez, Barco, Pavon, Lo Celso, Paredes, Manmanna, etc. These players are ready and should be introduced regularly.

Biggest issue for me, is finding the right system that allows these players to play their game and give Messi a free role.

For me personally, Messi isn't the issue. It's Sampaoli. 

Just now, Cicero said:

@SirBalon Messi stated he has no intentions of retiring and plans to make the 2022 World Cup. 

Dybala, Martinez, Barco, Pavon, Lo Celso, Paredes, Manmanna, etc. These players are ready and should be introduced regularly.

Biggest issue for me, is finding the right system that allows these players to play their game and give Messi a free role.

I think the atmosphere within the dressing room is the issue to be honest. Its no coincidence that Martino, Bauza and Sampaoli have all struggled. As well as shocking decisions from AFA and just a corrupt federation overall.

That said, you can't excuse Sampaoli's cowardly lineups.

11 minutes ago, Blue said:

I think the atmosphere within the dressing room is the issue to be honest. Its no coincidence that Martino, Bauza and Sampaoli have all struggled. As well as shocking decisions from AFA and just a corrupt federation overall.

That said, you can't excuse Sampaoli's cowardly lineups.

Sabella did it right. Utilise their talented attack. 

Sometimes, you just have to do the simple things. Those three managers are complicating the whole team with their bizarre strategies. 

Just now, Cicero said:

Sabella did it right. Utilise their talented attack. 

Sometimes, you just have to do the simple things. Those three managers are complicating the whole team with their bizarre strategies. 

I thought Argentina from 2011-2013 was excellent, but when they got to the World Cup they were dreadful until the Belgium game. Demichelis came in and played an excellent world cup after coming in from a very good season at City (ironically the one where he got bashed for that penalty against Barcelona). From there, they were very much a Bilardo team, but it worked and they were a decent side all in all last world cup despite a slow start.

16 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Where's he said that?

5 hours ago, Cicero said:

I haven’t heard about Messi making any official announcement on what he’ll be doing. Not that it may not be true, just that due to my holidays I’m not keeping up with the news on football and just limiting myself to watching the games when possible.

Let’s see what happens, but in my view transitions (the good ones) have occured a number of times with controversial decisions that are the jump start for a whole new era. 

Maradona at the 2018 World Cup:

10 minutes ago, The Rebel CRS said:

The bit that made me laugh the most was offering £8,340 to find out who faked his death. Everything from the weird amount to the reason for the reward is surreal and hilarious. xD

3 minutes ago, The Rebel CRS said:

The man is absolutely nuts and you couldn't write a book about him. 

It's a pity the Monty Python crew are no longer doing their stuff because I could see a great absurd comedy being made out of the character that is Diego Maradona. xD

• Administrator

why are these of any importance though/what's so out of the ordinary for these :/

Seen waving and kissing a Lionel Messi shirt ahead of Croatia defeat
Gave his girlfriend a French kiss while sat next to Brazil legend Ronaldo at Argentina defeat to France game

I could have picked more extraordinary stuff but then it is Maradona. Those 2 above seem normal though.

2 minutes ago, Stan said:

why are these of any importance though/what's so out of the ordinary for these :/

Seen waving and kissing a Lionel Messi shirt ahead of Croatia defeat
Gave his girlfriend a French kiss while sat next to Brazil legend Ronaldo at Argentina defeat to France game

I could have picked more extraordinary stuff but then it is Maradona. Those 2 above seem normal though.

Putting your tongue down your girlfriend's throat while your at a public event sat next to people where you should show a modem of ethics with the world's media watching all your moves because you're likely to do something odd....  That one isn't normal and I doubt you'd do it.  The other one is though....

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Putting your tongue down your girlfriend's throat while your at a public event sat next to people where you should show a modem of ethics with the world's media watching all your moves because you're likely to do something odd....  That one isn't normal and I doubt you'd do it.  The other one is though....

what about 'kiss cam' in American events (I think mainly NBA?)

Public event. Media watching (literally a segment for it where it's publicised). 

Kissing someone, albeit a bit OTT, isn't that abnormal. At least in comparison to the other stuff (the blatant drug stuff etc). 

1 hour ago, The Rebel CRS said:

A lot of South Americans don't realise that 'slanty eyed' gesture is rascist in certain cultures. Seriously, they think nothing of it!

ronaldo.5.jpg

5 minutes ago, Stan said:

what about 'kiss cam' in American events (I think mainly NBA?)

Public event. Media watching (literally a segment for it where it's publicised). 

Kissing someone, albeit a bit OTT, isn't that abnormal. At least in comparison to the other stuff (the blatant drug stuff etc). 

A peck on the lips isn't putting your tongue inside your girlfriend's mouth mate.  Come one... Would you do that at a public event if you were a celebrity and you know the cameras are likely to be on you almost all of the time?  xD

• Administrator
Just now, SirBalon said:

A peck on the lips isn't putting your tongue inside your girlfriend's mouth mate.  Come one... Would you do that at a public event if you were a celebrity and you know the cameras are likely to be on you almost all of the time?  xD

yeah. fuck the media. I'll kiss my girlfriend/wife however I want xD 

3 minutes ago, Spike said:

A lot of South Americans don't realise that 'slanty eyed' gesture is rascist in certain cultures. Seriously, they think nothing of it!

ronaldo.5.jpg

We're going into the territory I have used to defend Luis Suárez and his alleged racial slur at Patrice Evra.  You won't convince everyone of that!

1 minute ago, SirBalon said:

We're going into the territory I have used to defend Luis Suárez and his alleged racial slur at Patrice Evra.  You won't convince everyone of that!

And a lot of Asians make fun of us round eyes! Cultural relativity exists.

Archived