The better place to talk football.

Best/Favourite character from any TV Show ever

football forum

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Harry said:

I've been meaning to watch this show. It's good?

Yeah it's brilliant mate if you like that type of show.

I'd go as far as saying it's the best I've seen for the specific genre of programme/show that is it. I mean, I loved the Sorpranos, Wire, Breaking Bad, Prison Break, Sons of Anarchy, etc, but this has honestly surpassed most of those I'd say.

4 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Nothing has surpassed The Wire imo. Best fucking show ever but anyways...

Mike Ehrmantraut from breaking bad

He was a badass. "Shut up and let me die in peace."

• Subscriber
19 hours ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Nothing has surpassed The Wire imo. Best fucking show ever but anyways...

Hands down the best show Ive seen still. The best part is the quality never dipped, the so called weakest season (season 3) was still fantastic. 

Speaking of that both Stringer Bell (Idris Elba) and Omar (Michael K Williams) where both top notch characters/actors.

After watching Fargo Season 1, Lorne Malvo. He is truly one of the most evil, yet fascinating characters I've ever seen. He might be one of the best villains I've ever seen (movie or series). Brilliantly portrayed by Billy Bob Thornton. He gives Anton Chigurh from No Country for Old Men a run for his money. 

I mean, just look at this scene to get a glimpse. 

1 hour ago, Tommy said:

After watching Fargo Season 1, Lorne Malvo. He is truly one of the most evil, yet fascinating characters I've ever seen. He might be one of the best villains I've ever seen (movie or series). Brilliantly portrayed by Billy Bob Thornton. He gives Anton Chigurh from No Country for Old Men a run for his money. 

I mean, just look at this scene to get a glimpse. 

I also liked the shootout scene where the two FBI agents are camped outside in the car... 

6 hours ago, Bluewolf said:

I also liked the shootout scene where the two FBI agents are camped outside in the car... 

Yea, very stylish as well. As I said before, that series was quite different compared to anything I've seen before. I was also very surprised to see Key & Peele (The FBI Agents) in this xD

• Subscriber
On 14/09/2019 at 06:35, IgnisExcubitor said:

Speaking of Fargo, apart from Malvo I also liked Hanzee Dent. Not as scary as Malvo, but he was brilliant. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbCPjtVkL7vY6SwTnEY-V

Ive been meaning to watch Fargo, I loved the movie.

Zahn McClarnon is a superb underrated actor. He was good in The Son for its short run and I still think his episode in West World was the best episode of that show hands down. 

On 18/09/2019 at 21:53, Viva la FCB said:

Ive been meaning to watch Fargo, I loved the movie.

Zahn McClarnon is a superb underrated actor. He was good in The Son for its short run and I still think his episode in West World was the best episode of that show hands down. 

He is an amazing actor and unsurprisingly (and disappointingly) restricted to limited roles because of his race. 

As for Fargo, you will love it. Like Breaking Bad its strong point is the plot. Almost every action has consequences. 

Yea, Zahn McClarnon is a great actor, and he was great as Hanzee in Fargo. I thought his character was the most interesting in Season 2.

And I agree that his Westworld episode was one of the best. Hopefully we'll see more of him in the future. Surely Westworld and Fargo helped him to become more popular. His race shouldn't be a problem with the right role. 

Archived