talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

TF365 Community Acca?

football forum

• Subscriber

An idea I've seen some people run on Twitter where a bunch of people each choose one bet and make it into a big accumulator for a bit of fun and then maybe all get rich together.

Obviously we have the tipping thread which is competitive and pretty fun, but if we were to do something like this where enough people chose one bet each weekend to put it into an accumulator, we could all bet like £1 on it (or not) and give us something to follow over the weekend. Obviously if people's legs let us down there'll be a bit of banter and if we were to actually win one at decent odds and enough people had backed it and won some money then it could go down in TFF/TF365 folklore.

Keen?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Let's get cracking then. Choose a tip from the games on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday this week. 

I'll throw in Liverpool v Man City - Over 2.5 Goals and Both Teams To Score at 9/10.

• Subscriber

I'm on with a quid for our first 4-fold. Getting in early before bet365 realises I'm in Portugal again and kicks me out. Anyone else wants to contribute get your pick in before the Atalanta game kicks off at 5:30.

Screenshot_20180403-112609.thumb.png.72b6906cf4aa66a3911d30051d2ed11f.png

Archived