True Bender

....Dan

Marc

Pepe Silvia

If I missed anyone, let me know.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Toinho - Great member, he's been on this forum - or better said this forum "group" since the beginning and after a round of teaching in Japan, he's back in his native Perth. I love debating A-League with him and the World Cup is next. Peru vs Australia, its on.

@Stan - While easy to bait, he knows when to be serious or share banter with the rest. Another great member of staff who does a marvellous job in running this place.

@Cannabis - Same as above, except he's harder to bait to the point where its not even worth it xD

@Teso dos Bichos - I used to think he was the worst member on any forum I've been on, but that has changed. While I still don't like him, its been proven that he's not the only one who tries to express his vendetta's on forums. I'm not going to give any names, but I've always accused him of this and he's far from the only one.

@Dan - Talked to him for a straight 4 years now. Love discussing FM with him as well as some international football.

@SirBalon - Didn't like him before, but I think we've both grown on each other. Sure, it can be tedious at times to read his shakespearean English as well as every long post he makes, but there is one thing that can't be doubted: he knows his football. He can be accused of being biased towards Barcelona at times, but in fairness he is the most qualified to talk about Spanish football and its all an opinion matter anyways,

@Berserker - Mad Argentinian - but another fellow South American who can discuss South American football with me. He doesn't always chat football, but he does know his stuff and is excellent for banter within the others.

@Rab - This wouldn't be possible without him. Doesn't really post, but doesn't need to as he's watching over us to make sure things are going well. Thank you!

@The Palace Fan - Another one that has grown on me and vice versa. Can't really speak for his PL knowledge as I don't know much, but all the World Cup work he is doing is great and has done well to start content

@HK85 - Known him for a while. Love his Teso hate. Brilliant fisher.

@Smiley Culture - I don't actually think he's a terrible poster, but he needs to be less negative about everything. Also needs to learn to not express his own vendetta's, same as Teso. However, he's much better at writing coherent posts then the former.

@Cicero - I can't stress how much we need more of him on the forum. This is a football forum, and while banter is great for chemistry, we need debate as that is why most of us are on here, and Cicero keeps the rhythm going. Great member.

@The Rebel CRS - Same as above, doesn't post as much though sadly.

@Storts - Another great poster, my only complaint is that he follows foreign football and doesn't chat on it which is a loss if you ask me but he's an excellent analyser and scout.

@Cure - Never come back please

@Batard - Kinda like Rab but more of a "moderator". Thinks he's the captain when he has a superior in Rab. Joking aside, it'd be great if he posted more on football as he clearly knows his stuff and is great at keeping the place clean.

@Inverted - We don't interact too often but if he's reading this, I want him to know he's an excellent poster who has good writing and is great for debate like Cicero and Rebel.

@Kitchen Sales - Funniest member on the forum. Enough said.

@El_Loco - Another I wish would post more, but you know as they say - quality over quantity. I find him to be the only one who can match SirBalon in football knowledge. 

@VanPaddy - The Dutch Encyclopedia, great to have him around for discussion on a great football nation. Also knows his stuff elsewhere.

@Danny - A weird one. I think he's great for off topic discussion as he's fun to talk to there, but in terms of football I don't find him very knowledgable at least in the Premier League. His strict English views can get annoying but that doesn't make him a bad man.

@Viva la FCB - My opinion hasn't changed. Not a bad poster, but not a great person in my eyes.

@Happy Blue - I'd prefer Teso-like members to be like him. A lot of fun to reply and receive replies from

@True Blue - The banter king

Blue - Massive twat

@DeadLinesman - Overrated. I can respect the fact he's been on the forum for more than 10 years, but he needs to not let that get to him. He hardly comes on the forum and thinks he knows all that's going on based on reputation, and I really don't like that.

@Any O'Brien - Has disappeared somewhat from the forum. He's lurking a lot of the time these days, but overall another great member to chat to.

@nudge - Not a competition by any means but Nudge is the one I most enjoy talking to in off topic sections. She knows her stuff in football, but I personally find it a lot more enjoyable to discuss to her about anything else. I moaned about her winning member of the month most of the time, but it is quite justified to be fair.

@ScoRoss - He's the FootballItalia account on Twitter. Just wanted to get that out there.

@Hugh Jass - Was a great member, where did he go? :( 

@RandoEFC - We get along a lot better now. Don't really run into each other much but we probably will more once the World Cup comes around.

@Spikeike - Abrasive, but he's got brilliant chemistry with the rest of the forum and is an unlucky bastard in the member of the month awards. May as well name him Segundo Castillo.

@Marc - We used to get along but now he's got this weird vendetta for me. I simply don't care for him.

22 minutes ago, Cicero said:

We did this not 4-5 months ago

Oi, no local footy today so I'm bored! xD

It was also more than 4-5 months

57 minutes ago, Blue said:

JoshBFCF

BRFC(Blackburn Rovers football club)

I have actually had a lot more time to post over the last 5 weeks due to being out of work but because I was only able to use my left hand until(until the last week or so) due the right being on a splint, I couldn't be arsed posting too much. But I'd say I've been more active lately. We just need more debates.

The best member opinions was in 2013. I was half arsed about the forum and slagged off the PL fans for being shitter than Stan, Lucas, Danny, Dan etc. So when it came to the opinions, all the members didn't say a bad word and the wums like GOAT and Harwood loved me. I was unintentionally the most liked member xD

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

The best member opinions was in 2013. I was half arsed about the forum and slagged off the PL fans for being shitter than Stan, Lucas, Danny, Dan etc. So when it came to the opinions, all the members didn't say a bad word and the wums like GOAT and Harwood loved me. I was unintentionally the most liked member xD

we were the best ever Football League members any internet forum ever had :coffee:

@Lucas @Dan @Danny

Hahaha so much bitterness from Danny and Deadlinesman, love it

2 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Not sure how I’ll recover from a dissection like that. Might possibly fake my own death, just to save face........

Seriously how old are you? Its quite brave to have kids when you're 12 years old.

Its just an opinion ffs xD

1 minute ago, DeadLinesman said:

Is this you or your dad posting?

Kind of a bold thing to say when most of the people on this forum can genuinely be your dad.

1 minute ago, Stan said:

love that Cure and Hugh Jass get an opinion on them but they haven't been online since December and June last year respectively xD

Cure was annoying, I had to comment on him and Hugh Jass was one of the best members this forum has had. Its a shame he felt he'd achieved everything when he won MOTM :( 

• Administrator
Just now, Blue said:

Kind of a bold thing to say when most of the people on this forum can genuinely be your dad.

Cure was annoying, I had to comment on him and Hugh Jass was one of the best members this forum has had. Its a shame he felt he'd achieved everything when he won MOTM :( 

just realised if Hugh Jass left after winning it, maybe we should make you member of the month for April :ph34r: 

1 minute ago, Stan said:

just realised if Hugh Jass left after winning it, maybe we should make you member of the month for April :ph34r: 

Hahaha, I was about to make the same joke - it would actually be perfect given I joined TFF in April of 2014 xD

3 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Your patter is absolutely shite Brian. The running joke is that I’m an old man, not a child.

I highly doubt that

4 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

My 5 year old daughter controls her emotions better than you ffs 😂

The irony of this

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Blue said:

Hahaha, I was about to make the same joke - it would actually be perfect given I joined TFF in April of 2014 xD

you actually got the most votes this month but in the interests of TF365 and the community we have here, we just couldn't give you that title. 

Archived