talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Member Opinions 2018

football forum

Just now, Stan said:

you actually got the most votes this month but in the interests of TF365 and the community we have here, we just couldn't give you that title. 

I can't tell if you're being serious or not, but if you are then that's a bugger for me :( 

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, DeadLinesman said:

You’re a massive bellend. 

I got warning points for calling Smiley Culture a "prick" and yet I get called a bellend by Phil, and this guy is considered part of staff? xD

1 minute ago, DeadLinesman said:

Brian, for someone who said ‘it’s just an opinion ffs’, you seemed to get rattled really easily when people think your full of shit.

Not really, I just think you contradict yourself too much.

2 minutes ago, Batard said:

Pure gold, as always @Blue. I know who to turn to for my obituary in years to come 

xD

You're a fantastic part of staff Batard, and I say that from my serious side.

• Subscriber
4 hours ago, The Palace Fan said:

There was about nine people. It was constant quality thought posts. At the time the PL forum was full of content but it was all one lined and it was crap.

All I'm saying is we got promoted in 2014. There's a common denominator here :coffee:

45 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

My apologies. I was thinking of getting rid of the kids and becoming a full time journalist to free more of my time up for this place 🤔

You could run a football club on the side too

10 hours ago, Danny said:

@DeadLinesman still using the I've got kids routine? Just face it mate you need to do more for the forum 😂

I've got kids is the new "I taught in Japan"

• Administrator
11 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

How has it taken literally years for that story to surface on TFF or here? O.o

it hasn't? it's been mentioned well before on both sites xD 

13 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Or the new ‘I died in a car crash’.

Jesus, from the sounds of it your daughter is better at controlling her emotions than both of us :/

(in other words, seriously let's drop it, we look silly)

If you guys want my opinion on that car crash thread, then sure I'll give one. It was 3 years ago, its time to move on from it. I was 17 and still an immature child who didn't know how to handle criticism or really tell a good joke without backfiring. What I also think, is that some people who are blinded to themselves just because they don't like me (such as Deadlinesman and Teso) use that as an embarrassing way to make fun of me. I don't mind someone like Cannabis or Berserker saying it as we all get to laugh at me including myself, who acknowledges the post was idiotic, but when someone with a clear vendetta has to use it, it comes off as cringy especially when it was 3 years ago now. Its like saying when I beat up this kid 13 years ago because he didn't want to share his toys with me. Move on from it.

Now if you want to see an embarrassing post, look at this one below by Stan

:x

Archived