The better place to talk football.

Member Opinions 2018

football forum

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
41 minutes ago, Blue said:

If you guys want my opinion on that car crash thread, then sure I'll give one. It was 3 years ago, its time to move on from it. I was 17 and still an immature child who didn't know how to handle criticism or really tell a good joke without backfiring. What I also think, is that some people who are blinded to themselves just because they don't like me (such as Deadlinesman and Teso) use that as an embarrassing way to make fun of me. I don't mind someone like Cannabis or Berserker saying it as we all get to laugh at me including myself, who acknowledges the post was idiotic, but when someone with a clear vendetta has to use it, it comes off as cringy especially when it was 3 years ago now. Its like saying when I beat up this kid 13 years ago because he didn't want to share his toys with me. Move on from it.

3 years on, still the same :/ 

1 hour ago, The Palace Fan said:

To be honest mate stuff like this really should be left as an end of year thing.

1 hour ago, Cannabis said:

As Leroy said, this is really an end of year thing mate.

1 hour ago, Stan said:

it's an end of year thing to be honest, best time to do it. 

1 hour ago, Blue said:

Has anyone mentioned if it's an end of the year thing? Asking for a friend.

Image result for enough gifs

@Toinho is my one true love :x

@DeadLinesman is arguably the world's greatest Manc

@Happy Blue won't be happy I said that. But he and @bozziovai should team up with me and form the greatest metal band the world has ever seen

@Batard I used to think he hated me, but he's fucking ace and a really nice guy. So I don't know what the fuck I was ever thinking originally xD

@LFCMike is someone I knew from another forum that I can't even remember the name of anymore, a looooong time ago and I'm pretty sure we joined TFF around the same time - always liked his posts, was happy to see him on TFF and I'm happy he's here too

@LFCMadLad is my brother from another mother

@StefBWFC is super fucking underrated on here and I wish he'd post more. Or maybe he does post more and I just don't see it because of... reasons, but Stef is a great poster

@Cannabis & @RandoEFC are two sound as fuck lads. Cannabis is funny as fuck and I agree with RandoEFC almost 90% of the time, and most of the shite we disagree on is whether or not we think Everton/Liverpool are shite so 90% is a pretty high percentage of agreement with that considered.

@Stan is kwalitee with a capital K. Funny as fuck and also post a lot of good stuff that are a part of why this is a great forum. So is @Kitchen Sales, who is almost certainly the funniest person on here.

@Fairy In Boots and I are pretty different politically, but he's a quality poster. Good taste in music and knows his football.

@nudge is smarter than all of us, I'm pretty sure

@Rab makes this fantastic forum possible (well tbh all of you staff do, thanks everyone)

@The Rebel CRS should do drugs with me

I was going to keep going but I'm supposed to be doing other things right now... so if I left you off, sorry. But in all honesty, I like you all except for 2-3 of you, because all of you are nice people who make good contributions on here and keep me/us entertained. Keep up the good work.

1 minute ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Yeah that sounds right. Is that place still around? I doubt it because when I google "The Corner at Anfield" Iago fucking Aspas's shite corner comes up...

Haha I've no idea. Got to be well over 10 years since I last went on there

Just now, Blue said:

@Dr. Gonzo oi, where am I? I need wanking material ;)

Well you're without a doubt, the best Peruvian we've got on here. I like your football posts too and I think your scouting thread is interesting, especially as my knowledge of South American football is limited to their national sides. And the only American leagues I'm familiar with are the MLS (which I think is poo) and the Liga MX (which I find pretty entertaining and I'm glad I can get on TV and I've been to a few Xolos matches because I'm so close to TJ). So I appreciate that insight into stuff I don't really get to watch.

11 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Well you're without a doubt, the only Peruvian we've got on here. I like your football posts too and I think your scouting thread is interesting, especially as my knowledge of South American football is limited to their national sides. And the only American leagues I'm familiar with are the MLS (which I think is poo) and the Liga MX (which I find pretty entertaining and I'm glad I can get on TV and I've been to a few Xolos matches because I'm so close to TJ). So I appreciate that insight into stuff I don't really get to watch.

Mega Gonzo-inspired hard-on to ease my misery at watching my club rebound back into the abyss tonight. 

You're right pal, I don't post enough, but honestly, after years in the wilderness, two years of tolerating Parkinson's rugby union tactics and general adult life catching up on me, I genuinely don't know anything about football anymore. 

I also cheered Liverpool's goals tonight. This is a sad indictment of a) my softening stance towards scousers and b) my view of Man fucking City as a titan to be universally loathed. Fuck. I remember when the cunts had Georgios Samaras up front. 

2 hours ago, StefBWFC said:

Mega Gonzo-inspired hard-on to ease my misery at watching my club rebound back into the abyss tonight. 

You're right pal, I don't post enough, but honestly, after years in the wilderness, two years of tolerating Parkinson's rugby union tactics and general adult life catching up on me, I genuinely don't know anything about football anymore. 

I also cheered Liverpool's goals tonight. This is a sad indictment of a) my softening stance towards scousers and b) my view of Man fucking City as a titan to be universally loathed. Fuck. I remember when the cunts had Georgios Samaras up front. 

Yeah it's always rough when it feels like your club is doing all it can to crush your spirit and turn your dreams into poo. And while my club hasn't had it as good as some, I'm pretty lucky because we are truly spoiled in terms of what our fans go through compared to fans of most other clubs.

And even when you don't get the results when the football is just awful to watch it's even worse.

So I sympathise.

BUT you should still post more. I guarantee you still have plenty of footy knowledge. Plus you're fucking excellent as a poster.

Also I for one am glad to have had your temporary support tonight & pleased to hear of your potential softened stance towards Scousers. I advocate continuing to soften that stance as much as possible. Love us.

Archived