talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Coupe de la Ligue Final - PSG 3-0 Monaco

football forum

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've always wondered why a team like Arsenal or Manchester United haven't gone for a player like Cavani. Especially when Zlatan was still at PSG. Quite skilled on the ball, great off it, a reliable goalscorer and a great team player.

After a decent run from Mbappe, he puts an excellent through ball to Di Maria who is onside and doubles PSG's lead. What a goal. That ball was perfectly timed! 2-0.

Very entertaining game from a tactical standpoint. Both teams doing really well to find space and staying onside.

Rony Lopez just missed a golden chance. He's been awful on a whole.

Thiago Silva is one of the most overrated defenders I have seen. He's good but he's really not THAT good yet some people used to call him the best CB in the world?

Today is no exception. He's been poor today.

Falcao scores. 2-1. Game on

I'm gonna bring some Peru talk into this, but judging on the times I've seen Mbappe, we need to play both Rodriguez and Ramos in center back. They aren't that fast compared to Mbappe's lightning speed through the middle, but I'm not seeing a whole lotta strength there. Its understandable, he's still an under 20 player, but I disgress. Right now that's his weak point, put a strong player in and he's stoppable.

• The title was changed to Coupe de la Ligue Final - PSG 3-0 Monaco

Yeah, he was quality. There is no doubts at all he is going to be a star, but there are still places he could improve.

Archived