Fulham vs Leeds, 19.45
Wolves vs Hull, 19.45

League One
Bury vs Rochdale, 19.45

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Fucking hell Derby go below Preston if they lose to them later. They're 5th in the table, but were 2nd not that long ago and if results go against them, they could actually drop to 10th today. Admittedly that needs five scores to against them but you wouldn't rule out a single one of them happening.

I know I laugh at them a lot because it's Derby but I honestly can't get my head around how no matter who they get in charge, it's the same 2nd half of the season collapse every single time near enough. They did it when we were up there with them in 2014 and they've still not shook it.

They've not won in 8 games and they've got Preston, Wolves, Middlesbrough, Cardiff and Aston Villa in their run in.

I wonder if it's the players with them. They strike me as one of those clubs where there's a clique of players that survive year in, year out while manager after manager becomes the fall guy.

I had a read of their forum the other day and they're absolutely furious, they've completely turned on Rowett. They said the Sunderland game was reminiscent of their 11 points season.

I used to have a bit of respect for them a few years ago the year they lost in the play-off final (they got absolutely robbed that day as well, biggest injustice I've seen in a play-off final) as they were quite a good side. They'd built a pretty decent side after years of being crap and they looked on the up, but seemingly they started spending loads and they've got no more to show for it than before.

They're a very curious case. They should've been promoted by now but it never happens.

Long may it continue :coffee:

QPR v Norwich. What a shit game. Play it in flip flops to make it interesting. Farke has said we will rotate so no idea what our line up will be. I'd still like to finish above ipswich, but not that bothered, I just want the season to end and to have that excitement of a new season again, no excuses next season either, Farke will have had the time.

Preston have battered derby and missed a pen. What a job Alex Neil has done, hope they get in the play-offs. I'll always hope he does well, he gave me brilliant wins over ipswich and a day at Wembley i'll never forget.

• Administrator

Blackburn continue their good form, taking the lead against MK Dons. Adam Armstrong with the goal.

Should be a good title race in League One - Blackburn, Shrewsbury and Wigan could go to the wire. 

• Administrator

Immediate response by QPR though! Barely a couple of minutes pass after the own goal and they're back on level terms. Massimo Luongo makes it 1-1. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived