talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Football League 2017/18 - 2-3rd April, 2018

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stole a point there. Didn't deserve anything. When Ralls comes back, Grujic needs to finish his 14 games and be dropped for the remainder of the season as he's a liability. Even simple passes he struggles to do correctly. We also need to put a natural RB on as Manga is struggling there.

@Lucas. Think your lot could do us a favour?

2 hours ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Stole a point there. Didn't deserve anything. When Ralls comes back, Grujic needs to finish his 14 games and be dropped for the remainder of the season as he's a liability. Even simple passes he struggles to do correctly. We also need to put a natural RB on as Manga is struggling there.

@Lucas. Think your lot could do us a favour?

Nah. Come on Fulham.

Joke. I wouldn't ever cheer against my side but I won't be gutted if we lose (Nothing personel of course pal)

• Subscriber

Called Cardiff getting a point with about five left. It's absolutely classic of a side that are probably going to be promoted, and classic of a Neil Warnock side, to play that badly and still get something. Sheff Utd missed so many decent chances you just knew Cardiff would get half a chance and stick it away.

I actually want them up. Not just for my bet (which only needs them to get in the top six for what it's worth) but I guarantee they bloody some noses next year and it'll make for a great meltdown.

Cue Leicester 1-1 Cardiff on the first day.

Huge win for us yesterday at MK Dons, particularly with Wigan losing. Stadium MK is a beautiful stadium, its just a shame they don't get bigger crowds!

First half we dominated, but typical Rovers in the second half we sat back and made it difficult for ourselves. The officials were really poor yet again - both teams had clear penalties not given and the referee (Kevin Friend) gave the majority of 50/50s to the home side. 

Armstrong MOTM and has now scored 9 goals in 9 games! His two finishes yesterday were fantastic. If we went up I'd love to get him on a season long loan as I think under Mowbray his development would continue to progress really well.

It absolutely frustrates me to see how shockingly poor everyone after the top 4 seems to be, particularly with those last two playoff spots at stake.

Bristol City, Derby, Sheff Utd, Middlesbrough, Preston are all tripping over their own feet and even a shocking side like Millwall are knocking on the door. And to rub salt in the wound, we are nowhere near to capitalise or cement a spot. That proper infuriates me.

Any other season we'd have got in there but it was so typical the one season we actually made a decent fist of it it turnes out to be incredibly competitive and we dipped out.

Anyway, on to Fulham tonight. I'm sure we'll be backed well down there tonight and it would be so typically Leeds United for us to go chuck in a performance when it doesnt count.

Fulham should beat us, they are miles better and usually dominate our games agaunst eachother but they have a knack of failing to get over the line against us. Will be interesting to see if they put that little curse to bed tonight.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived