Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
football forum

How Fabio Quagliarella got his life and love back after stalker ordeal

Policemen, bomb threats and the mafia: How Fabio Quagliarella got his life and love back after stalker ordeal

The strange story of Fabio Quagliarella, who was terrorised by a stalker and forced to leave the football club he always loved before receiving support from Napoli's ultras.

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/european/fabio-quagliarella-napoli-serie-a-stalker-ordeal-a7630141.html

This would make a good movie

Fuck the Police.

I had no idea what he's been through all these years I considered him a mercenary too. at least I'm happy now that everything has been clarified and Napoli fans can apologize to him in the last game of serie A this season (Sampdoria - Napoli,  May 28)

Always came off as a very reliable striker. Nothing amazing but good for ten goals a season.

Shocking, and it sucks so much that so much of his peak years were influenced by those actions, but he has coped well it seems. All the best to him.

If there was to be a movie, helping his boyhood hometown team win Serie A would be the fairytale ending.

• Upvote 1

I doubt he is 100% innocent in all of this,  mostly when it involves the Mafia he must of had some kind of dealing at first with them. 

He has nothing to worry about now and I guess Napoli fans would love to have him back even at this age.