talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Tuesday 3rd April - Juventus 0-3 Real Madrid (QF 1st Leg)

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Cicero said:

You'd think Juve would be aiming for revenge 

If only that was enough to be a sure reason to win something. Juve are going to have to do a lot to get past this tie but I'd rather play Real in a two legged game than in a one off where they just cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross, cross...

and...

Cross again!

I really hope Juve make it through this tie. Ronaldo's in insane goal scoring form (which is incredible considering all the people who were saying he's finished at the beginning of the season) and Madrid are Madrid. But I would like that immensely.

Although the better Real Madrid and Barca do this season, the less likely it is they start doing things like trying to take Mo away from us... so there's also that.

42 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I really hope Juve make it through this tie. Ronaldo's in insane goal scoring form (which is incredible considering all the people who were saying he's finished at the beginning of the season) and Madrid are Madrid. But I would like that immensely.

Although the better Real Madrid and Barca do this season, the less likely it is they start doing things like trying to take Mo away from us... so there's also that.

i'm the exact opposite.     i'm hoping that they would win the UCL again for zidane to keep his job.     if they're able to beat juventus then only bayern and barca can stop them ....

but the latest news on James Rodriguez is bayern still don't want to activate his buy out clause, maybe, i'm hopeful that Madrid would take James back and they don't buy Mhmd Salah

• Administrator

Higuain with Juve's best chance. Point blank save from Keylor Navas. Think it was straight at him but reflexes great nevertheless. 

10 minutes ago, bozziovai said:

ronaldo's style of play today is the same as ruud van nistelrooy or dmitar berbatov.   

I can see him in his 40s scoring at least 20 goals per season at Sporting if he wants to keep playing. He's cartainly capable of reaching the 1000 mark.

• The title was changed to Tuesday 3rd April - Juventus 0-3 Real Madrid (QF 1st Leg)
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived