talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Tuesday 3rd April - Juventus 0-3 Real Madrid (QF 1st Leg)

• Subscriber

Painfully predictable outcome. Real Madrid are just ridiculously good at these games. The consistency they don't just win, but smash these top sides to bits is phenomenal.

Convinced I've just heard monkey noises from the crowd, mind.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Sir Balon: "CL trophies are more important than league titles. " :bye: Again! This last few years of European dominance by RM prove how underated my Boy Ronnie is by many and how overated Pep's "greatest team ever" really are...far from the greatest

Gotcha. Best club in Europe, yet not even the best club in the country. 

Makes sense 

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Sir Balon: "CL trophies are more important than league titles. " :bye: Again! This last few years of European dominance by RM prove how underated my Boy Ronnie is by many and how overated Pep's "greatest team ever" really are...far from the greatest

as much as I love the guy, SirBalon is not the gospel. 

2 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Gotcha. Best club in Europe, yet not even the best club in the country. 

Makes sense 

Real Madrid are the best club in Europe but Man United are the best club in the world.

Erm... going to take me a while to understand that one.

• Subscriber
Just now, Teso dos Bichos said:

This thread keeps getting better and better. ATG written all over it. We need more people like you Rando, and I to continue preaching the truth maybe one day the messi fan boys will accept the truth.

The truth being that Ronaldo doesn't get the credit he deserves from some on here, not that he's actually the GOAT. Glad we are on the same page here pal.

Maradona is still the greatest of all time.

There is really not much debate for me. There were myths about him carrying teams that were better than given credit for, but he was able to do anything he wanted with the ball. His technique was out of this world, as was his ability to win games on his own.

1 minute ago, Berserker said:

Horrendous performance from Dybala and Chiellini today. Will take a night like the one at Tottenham or better to advance. Also what a goal Ronaldo missed after doing that chilena hehe.

The original term is "chalaca" just like Pisco is ours. ;) 

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Blue said:

There is really not much debate for me. There were myths about him carrying teams that were better than given credit for, but he was able to do anything he wanted with the ball. His technique was out of this world, as was his ability to win games on his own.

swear I saw you say somewhere on here that you couldn't give a proper opinion on players that you'd never actually seen?

Just now, Berserker said:

Pff, haven't heard that in my life. Sounds like the name of the hamster you'll eat tonight.

Haha, it actually is the original term though. Chilena is used everywhere else in South America, but the term for overhead kick was first used in el Callao. I'll send you the link in the Español thread as I don't want to go off topic in this one. 

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

Except score as many goals, create as many chances,  and hvave the vision as Messi. 

Just now, Stan said:

swear I saw you say somewhere on here that you couldn't give a proper opinion on players that you'd never actually seen?

I've seen Maradona. I have seen old World Cup matches involving him.

Totally unrelated to the match, but very related to the topic of great fucking players.

I know he's not the greatest ever but... Ronaldinho at his best was the coolest fucking player to watch imo. Pure entertainment. And for a period he was the best in the world.

• Administrator
Just now, Dr. Gonzo said:

Totally unrelated to the match, but very related to the topic of great fucking players.

I know he's not the greatest ever but... Ronaldinho at his best was the coolest fucking player to watch imo. Pure entertainment. And for a period he was the best in the world.

he had unreal amounts of flair. he was the definition of it. 

Just now, Dr. Gonzo said:

2005-07 Kaka for me 

Just now, El_Loco said:

Pisco es chileno, conchetumadre! 😁

You can have Arica, but let us keep our beloved Pisco!

If you claim Inca Kola from us riots should be intact.

• The title was changed to Tuesday 3rd April - Juventus 0-3 Real Madrid (QF 1st Leg)
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived