talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Tuesday 3rd April - Juventus 0-3 Real Madrid (QF 1st Leg)

4 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Totally unrelated to the match, but very related to the topic of great fucking players.

I know he's not the greatest ever but... Ronaldinho at his best was the coolest fucking player to watch imo. Pure entertainment. And for a period he was the best in the world.

I always said that Ronaldinho, at his best, was better than both Messi and Ronaldo. 

First time that Juventus loses at home, in Europe, in the last 5 years. 

Real top favorites to win the competition again. The only team that is on par with them is Barcelona. 

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, bozziovai said:

i'm the exact opposite.     i'm hoping that they would win the UCL again for zidane to keep his job.     if they're able to beat juventus then only bayern and barca can stop them ....

but the latest news on James Rodriguez is bayern still don't want to activate his buy out clause, maybe, i'm hopeful that Madrid would take James back and they don't buy Mhmd Salah

Tbh I fear City more than Bayern at this point. Perhaps even more than Barça.

Disappointing in a lot of ways this result.. Juve for all their efforts couldn't keep themselves in the game and in the end it all seemed a bit in vain.. They would need an epic second leg to get through but just don't see it happening so this match is already over which is a shame.. 

4 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Last time I checked 33 is greater than 24... Are you okay brother??  You seem a little shaken up and out of wack. Conte's failure, the italian nt failure, and your second NT gets outclassed by Spain 6-1...it all piled up but better days will come Cicero.

I admit, i have been a little cranky.

What would you recommend? Should I throw a baby tantrum, criticise the forum and it's members, then take a week hiatus at your other forum where you are ridiculed less than you are here? 

I'm just looking for help. 

Thought Juventus were playing well enough for an equaliser before Chiellini messed up. Thought Dybala's second yellow was soft as well. Fair play to Ronaldo though, it was a great goal.

52 minutes ago, Cicero said:

I admit, i have been a little cranky.

What would you recommend? Should I throw a baby tantrum, criticise the forum and it's members, then take a week hiatus at your other forum where you are ridiculed less than you are here? 

I'm just looking for help. 

Think the fact he is less ridiculed there speaks about how much of a cesspool it is.

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, RandoEFC said:

0-3 Marcelo :o.

The all English tie the only one that's likely to be competitive then which is a shame for the quarter finals of the biggest club competition in football.

But not remotely surprising as that's exactly the format that UEFA have tried to build.

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Totally unrelated to the match, but very related to the topic of great fucking players.

I know he's not the greatest ever but... Ronaldinho at his best was the coolest fucking player to watch imo. Pure entertainment. And for a period he was the best in the world.

Ronaldinho made me see the game in a different way.

7 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

OH MY!!! As I said earlier, I didn't get a chance but I'm currently scrapping off the dry cum off my leg and going to put it on box next to my dog ashes. 

Ronaldo trolling the messi big time..  Scored a tap-in and than a espn top play off the day.   Showing off that he can do it all not like Mr 180 minutes and no goals. What a fucking day, blow and beer on Teso tonight if anybody wants to celebrate a living greatness

I feel so dangerous 

• Subscriber

You'd imagine this tie is done and dusted because I can't see how Juventus are going to pull a rabbit out of their hats and come back in Madrid. Still, stranger things have happened and it wasn't like they weren't exerting pressure on Madrid at one point its just a shame they didn't convert any of those chances or the game might be a lot different to what it is. 

Big big win, no way Juventus is coming back from this. The aggregate is much higher i thought it would be a close win for Real. Brilliant goal from Ronaldo, as his ego wasn't huge already without it xD. Real going all out for the Champions league, semi final almost secured probably all cards in for the trophy.

• Administrator

Obviously not the greatest fan of Ronaldo but I did like his reaction to the way Juve responded to the goal. Could have easily just walked off as if ignoring the applause but took a moment to thank them and acknowledge something that doesn't happen every match. 

• The title was changed to Tuesday 3rd April - Juventus 0-3 Real Madrid (QF 1st Leg)
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived